Hotels for the American Muscle show

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Who here is going to be staying at a hotel for the American Muscle show? What hotel is it? I'm probably driving to the area during the day Friday and am trying to figure out what hotel to stay in. It'd be cool to chill with some other mustang guys and girls and maybe grab some drinks. :beer:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Most of the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association is staying at the Holiday Inn in Morgantown.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Who here is going to be staying at a hotel for the American Muscle show? What hotel is it? I'm probably driving to the area during the day Friday and am trying to figure out what hotel to stay in. It'd be cool to chill with some other mustang guys and girls and maybe grab some drinks. :beer:

Hotel hopping, setting up shop in the lots might be my favorite pastime. There's a slew of Hotels in the Area and I figured I would throw a link in here so you guys can see. One of the greatest things about this years show is that it's very accessible from the majority of these locations. Be safe and we'll see you there!

Alex

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Interesting that you moved it to Maple Grove. Would have been neat to include some drag racing. Just curious, why did AM decide to do just the car show with no track usage.

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I'm staying at Holiday Inn as well. I know of probably a dozen others staying there too.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Oh wow a bunch of Holiday Inn people. Hmmm tempting. I just talked to some friends in the area and it's looking like maybe we will be at Best Western. Keep the comments coming. This will be my first AM show.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Doug do you drink much? I hope to party if it's walking distance lol

Nah. Excessive drinking is a thing of the past. I enjoy an occasional drink here and there, that's about it.

Plus, we will have to be up EARLY Saturday morning to drive to the show, prep and get the cars cleaned up and such.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Who is staying Sat night? I originally just booked the room for Friday night but am leaning towards staying Sat night as well since there are drag races after the show. I only live 2hrs away but more fun spending the night and hanging out with buddies. Zporta and I normally keep a stocked cooler pretty close at all times. Last time I drank with you Doug was MW last year. It was your birthday too.

Last edited:

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Nah. Excessive drinking is a thing of the past. I enjoy an occasional drink here and there, that's about it.

Plus, we will have to be up EARLY Saturday morning to drive to the show, prep and get the cars cleaned up and such.

Yeah I don't excessive lol maybe 5-6 beers

Users who are viewing this thread