Hot Chick Thread! Vote for my friend!

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
I don't drink milk, it's unnatural to drink milk after weening. We are the only species on the planet which does so. And the fact that so many of us are lactose-intolerant says something in and of itself. So no milk for me, I do love Oreo's though.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
I'm guessing that most of the guys that voted for Barbie are in their 30s & 40s+. Sorry to break it to you guys, but Barbie isn't interested in guys your or her age. Women like her usually shows up at the college bars on the weekends with her girl friends, nieces, or (even worse) daughter. She is actually pretty annoying because of how desperate she is for a young guy. I see it all the time and it's actually pretty funny sometimes.

Gettin' a little deep here aren't ya? I really don't think anyone here voted for her because they think they might get a date with her. :poke:

I HATE MILK!!!!! :xpl:

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
I'm guessing that most of the guys that voted for Barbie are in their 30s & 40s+. Sorry to break it to you guys, but Barbie isn't interested in guys your or her age. Women like her usually shows up at the college bars on the weekends with her girl friends, nieces, or (even worse) daughter. She is actually pretty annoying because of how desperate she is for a young guy. I see it all the time and it's actually pretty funny sometimes.

Couger is the word we are looking for here.

Liz looked a thousand times better than Barbie. Barbie looked to plastic with caked on makeup. To me her appearence screamed I'm trying to hard to look like I'm still in my 20's.

I hate milk, but I do eat my oreos with milk. I drop them in, then take a spoon and fish them out when they are nice and soggy. Recently I started taking Cool Whip and crushing up oreos in it.

Users who are viewing this thread