horsepower numbers

99black5spd

Established Member
Hi guys I've got a question for you... I've got the mmr 900 long block with upgraded everything as u can see in my sig and I now have a p600b Procharger. Im looking to make around 550 hp and im just curious as to if you guys think this is possible...

Thanks
steve

99black5spd

Established Member
No the injectors im changing to either 60's or 72's not sure which im gunna go yet I will also have a boost a pump

itSSlow98

Established Member
Im guessing 450rwhp, you need to drop some money on a fuel system. A 255 with a BAP MIGHT get you close to 550 but its doubtful.

99black5spd

Established Member
Mustang magic said to me that a 255 with a bap will put me at 500-550. They recommended me to go with a cobra tank and dual pumps but right now don't have the money for that unless someone know where I can find one for cheap

blumnday99

Established Member
Mustang magic said to me that a 255 with a bap will put me at 500-550. They recommended me to go with a cobra tank and dual pumps but right now don't have the money for that unless someone know where I can find one for cheap

Just save your money and get a good fuel system. I tried to save a little money by going with a cobra tank and dual pumps + BAP and I'm kicking myself because I want to up the boost but I'm being held back by my pumps.

Last dyno was about 525 rwhp with that setup + fore rails / 60 lb injectors and upgraded lines.

99black5spd

Established Member
See I was under the impression that a cobra tank with aftermarket pumps was one of the best systems to go and later on I would either go return style and get an external pump and such. I could be wrong though

blumnday99

Established Member
See I was under the impression that a cobra tank with aftermarket pumps was one of the best systems to go and later on I would either go return style and get an external pump and such. I could be wrong though

I've got a cobra tank + dual cobra pumps + BAP. I should have at least gone with GT pumps...at this point it's just cheaper for me to go return.

99black5spd

Established Member
I think im just gunna do the cobra tank if I can find it cheap enough cuz I have a fuel hat for it already and its already got aftermarket pumps in it with the pprv delete

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I've got a cobra tank + dual cobra pumps + BAP. I should have at least gone with GT pumps...at this point it's just cheaper for me to go return.

Other Cobras especially Terminators have supported more with your setup, many have added Baps with stock twin pumps to ported eaton's etc.. and have made 550+. Twin GT's/Aviators and SVT Focus's usually max out at 600 without a Bap if you do the wire upgrade and a Modified fpdm..

Last edited:

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
I personally have never heard anything good about those Superchargers! I have known more than one person that had a lot of belt shredding issues!! Good luck tho!

99black5spd

Established Member
Anyone know if you can put d1 internals im the p600b housing its something im gunna be looking into in awhile and im just curious

99black5spd

Established Member
Well either way with the fuel system upgrades and that blower and a tune by Mustang magic id hope I can hit the 500-550 range and that would make me very happy if I did

Users who are viewing this thread