Hornady cuts off ammo sales to NY State Govt agencies

Gravik

Established Member

https://press.hornady.com/release/2018/04/23/hornady-stands-up-to-state-of-new-york/

7f84fd3824367c8d34a6430558e01015.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If other manufacturers get involved with this, it might mean something. While they are arguably one of the best off the shelf ammunition companies in the world, NY will just look elsewhere.

Gravik

Established Member
If other manufacturers get involved with this, it might mean something. While they are arguably one of the best off the shelf ammunition companies in the world, NY will just look elsewhere.
Federal, Winchester, Remington need to get involved as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Now to get all the firearms/ammo manufacturers to follow suit. Love to see the look on the State Police procurement officers face when no company bids on gun or ammo contracts.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
As said any company that is firearms related needs to leave the state or stop supplying them. Trouble is too many are only looking at the bottom dollar and cannot or will not make that move.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

Great company to deal with too...I had a problem with a box a superformance. 270 win a few years ago...they told me to send the remaining ammo in...I sent the box with 18rd in it plus the two spent and cracked casings...they sent me 3 new boxes of ammo, a hat and a nice letter...took a whole 2 weeks

Never had another issue with thier stuff

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
Great company to deal with too...I had a problem with a box a superformance. 270 win a few years ago...they told me to send the remaining ammo in...I sent the box with 18rd in it plus the two spent and cracked casings...they sent me 3 new boxes of ammo, a hat and a nice letter...took a whole 2 weeks

Never had another issue with thier stuff

Only ammo I use for hunting.

When I'm just shooting random crap it's the cheap stuff.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I had to check to see what I was carrying in my pocket pistol, LCP II today. Yup..Hornady. I knew it was either that or Speer. I think I have speer in my 9mm's for the most part, and Hornady in my 40's; 45's and of course my 380.

Horn.jpg

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Only ammo I use for hunting.

When I'm just shooting random crap it's the cheap stuff.

It's good shit...very consistent for otc ammo...kills deer without prejudice too! Lol
I use their critical defense for my pistols as well

Blown 89

Established Member
I use their progressive press and carry their ammo. They have been a great company to work with in the past. I'm glad to see them taking a stand.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
It'd be kind of interesting to see NYC and outlying New York muni's walking around with empty firearms. Imagine a walking into a Gun store up there and ammunition not being available due to stop-sells.

It's a good way to give a politician the middle finger.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Good on them, I was just about to pick up a Ruger .17 HMR for my son’s first rifle. It’ll put an extra smile on my face when I go to pick it up.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
In a round about way, I can't help but think Trump's go F yourself attitude is bleeding over and other people are starting to get backbones
Trump go F yourself attitude? NO Not really he's turning into a pussy too... This is Excellent what Hornady is doing..

Users who are viewing this thread