Hopslam ale.............

quikfix

Established Member
seanwr400 said:
read this post...now I am thirsty.....
Yea me too! It's noon somewhere!
If anyone is interested, the world expo of beers at Frankenmuth is usually
in mid may. They send us info in late Feb early March for tickets and room
reservations. This is a " micro brew" event, many Mi beers and others.
What makes this expo nice is if you reserve a room at Bavarian Inn its a
short walk to beer heaven! No driving!We have been going 6,7 years and is always a good time.:beer:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
quikfix said:
Yea me too! It's noon somewhere!
If anyone is interested, the world expo of beers at Frankenmuth is usually
in mid may. They send us info in late Feb early March for tickets and room
reservations. This is a " micro brew" event, many Mi beers and others.
What makes this expo nice is if you reserve a room at Bavarian Inn its a
short walk to beer heaven! No driving!We have been going 6,7 years and is always a good time.:beer:
Keep us posted on the details!!! Sounds like this is MCT event worthy!!:beer: :beer:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
An update for the hopheads:
I have been doing some trading on beeradvocate.

Last weekend I enjoyed a growler of Masala Mama; now I know why it is so highly rated. A bit more flavor than Two Hearted Ale, and very smooth with just a lingering bitterness.

Tonight, I am sampling some Stone 10th Anniversary IPA. Very well balanced with hops and malt; you can taste the bitterness before, during, and after your drink.

If you like IPA's do not pass up a chance on either of these fine ale's.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Hopslam is back and bigger than ever. This year's batch has more alcohol (10%). On tap at Ashley's Westland 2/2/08.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I had the headache from hell today......... Pulled a trans out of a crappy old tug at work last night, dirt, grease, and tranny fluid dripping down all over me. Safety glasses don't really help in some situations. Washed the tug beforehand to try and mitigate the crap falling down on me. I was good and thirsty after work and downed a 6 pack of two hearted ale. I love it but I payed for it the next morning.

Jpjr

Established Member
I had the headache from hell today......... Pulled a trans out of a crappy old tug at work last night, dirt, grease, and tranny fluid dripping down all over me. Safety glasses don't really help in some situations. Washed the tug beforehand to try and mitigate the crap falling down on me. I was good and thirsty after work and downed a 6 pack of two hearted ale. I love it but I payed for it the next morning.

you are crazy. there is nothing quite as satisfying as the guzzle of tranny fluid pooring all over your face after a few awkward wrenches. it is truly something equivalent to a skilled balerina dancer. hopefully the safety glasses cannot deprive you of that oily vomit inducing chug of red tranny dextronesque lager that can't be appreciated unless consumed directly over one's forehead. bravo dave, way to put in the extra effort!!!

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Burnt trans fluid, even worse than the fresh stuff. It's all good, goes with the territory.

Users who are viewing this thread