Hooters night??

mystic04

Established Member
well lets try to setup a meeting day well in advance for us Eagle fans so we can meet then head home for the late 4pm game start.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I wont be able to make it either....working on the car on sunday! NEW SHOCKS. Then next weekend...wheels and tires!!

stangtrooper

Established Member
DR. WU 2000 said:
Pete you need to update your pic there :beer:

Yeah I know. I'm going to pick up some smoked clear headlights hopefully sometime this week so I'll get some picks when they are on. BTW-do you still have your Cobra R hood? I might be interested. Hope everything is going well, haven't seen you in a while. :beer:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
stangtrooper said:
Yeah I know. I'm going to pick up some smoked clear headlights hopefully sometime this week so I'll get some picks when they are on. BTW-do you still have your Cobra R hood? I might be interested. Hope everything is going well, haven't seen you in a while. :beer:
Things are good. I do still have the hood, collecting dust in the garage. Sometimes I go out and look at it and cry. :(

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
5.0snake said:
Mike you have a cobra r hood? For what year? How come I was not informed of this? hahahaha
I have a Cobra R hood ( cowl type, not the louver ) that was on my 2000 GT, looked sick. Still thinking about painting it and installing on the snake. :banana: I need to find a nice place to do the work though, and the price has to be right. I am not going to spend a fortune to have it done.

vipergts281

Established Member
I would rather do a weekend thing. Saturday is best for me. Sunday seems bad for others. And Wednesdays are the worst for me.

Jay- I'm still undecided. I was thinking of just going on Saturday. But I doubt I'll feel like driving home 2 hours that night. So I'm either going to go down and stay until Sunday or not go at all.

vipergts281

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
You should drive down on Friday with mike and me..
I don't really have any intentions of going down on Friday. Even if I did, it wouldn't be until later in the day because of work. I am most likely taking off early from work this Friday to go to NYC, so I can't really do it two weeks in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread