Hooters night??

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
You and your working on Saturdays. :p

How have you been Chrissy? Anything new? I recently moved to Kennett Square.

Wow...Guess I wont be seeing you around anymore... :shrug:
As for me I'm ok I guess...summer was too hot for me...

vipergts281

Established Member
GIRLIE5OH said:
Wow...Guess I wont be seeing you around anymore... :shrug:
As for me I'm ok I guess...summer was too hot for me...
Yeah, for the most part I am not around your area anymore. How is you Cobra doing....any new mods?

I can't wait for the weather to start cooling off. :rockon:

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Yeah, for the most part I am not around your area anymore. How is you Cobra doing....any new mods?

As a matter of fact....I hit a kid(17/19 yr old) on a bike pulling out of Taco Bell on MacDade Blvd....LOL :cuss: F**ker was riding against the on-coming traffic...he was fine & his bike but, my car is messed up...my freakin' luck right? Some scratches under the head light & by the foglight it's smushed in & paint missing....at first I was only worried about him until he said "yea Im fine but ur car is messed up" I didn't even get out to look at it infront of the kid because, I knew what my reaction would be so I pulled away & checked it out somewhere else... :fm: So my next "mod" is getting my bumper fixed... :mj:

vipergts281

Established Member
GIRLIE5OH said:
As a matter of fact....I hit a kid(17/19 yr old) on a bike pulling out of Taco Bell on MacDade Blvd....LOL :cuss: F**ker was riding against the on-coming traffic...he was fine & his bike but, my car is messed up...my freakin' luck right? Some scratches under the head light & by the foglight it's smushed in & paint missing....at first I was only worried about him until he said "yea Im fine but ur car is messed up" I didn't even get out to look at it infront of the kid because, I knew what my reaction would be so I pulled away & checked it out somewhere else... :fm: So my next "mod" is getting my bumper fixed... :mj:
:eek:

Yikes. Maybe we can get a discount.....I need the front end of my car painted as well. :whine:

vipergts281

Established Member
mystic04 said:
Hey Gene when you move to mushroom country!!!!!!
Haha, I moved out here a couple of weeks ago. I'm right off Route 1 right past Longwood Gardens.

And I believe the Mushroom Festival was this weekend.

:beer:

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Haha, I moved out here a couple of weeks ago. I'm right off Route 1 right past Longwood Gardens.

And I believe the Mushroom Festival was this weekend.

:beer:
Gotta love the smell of s@!t in the morning :fart:

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
We need to do this sometime. I am usually free on wensday nights. No work. I work M-T-Th-F till 9:30-10. Or a weekend would be more ideal!

mystic04

Established Member
all we need to do is settle on a weekend day either sat early afternoon or sunday early or when the birds are a late game.Sunday seems good for some who work on saturdays from some of the feed back i have seen. so all you people who want to meet on a sunday lets us know so we can setup a time.

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
Sunday is great for me with the exception of this one, Eagles play @ 1... :shrug:
The first 4:00 game isn't till Sun Oct.9th...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread