Hooters KOP Meet

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
I'm down to meet with you guys on a weekly basis thing. This time I won't eat dinner before I come out so we can meet at Hooters and grab food inside and talk about CARS! I'll see most of you on Saturday at the American Muscle Show. I can't meet up at St. Joe's before hand so I'll just see you guys up there at the show. See you soon.

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
just started reading into this thread. sounds pretty cool. does anyone ever go to the media meet on mondays at Frescos? It's off the 251 exit off of rt. 1. theres usually an awesome turn out there with people from all kinds of car groups. Tri State Sound even showed up to advertise.

Last edited:

Never_Enough

Established Member
Hmm, maybe I should get back into the car meet thing. Can I bring the Genesis Coupe? LOL

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
just started reading into this thread. sounds pretty cool. does anyone ever go to the media meet on mondays at Frescos? It's off the 251 exit off of rt. 1. theres usually an awesome turn out there with people from all kinds of car groups. Tri State Sound even showed up to advertise.

More info?

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
More info?

not too sure on what you mean by this but im new in going to them too so i dont know too much. alls i know, from what im told, is that its every monday usually later in the night whenever its dark and after business hours, probably around 8 or so, and ends around 11 or whenever people start clearing out. i show up around 9 usually and theres always a lot of people there. i have only been to 2 but both were good turnouts. evidently the guy who started to organize it is the son of the woman who owns the pizza shop and usually they have it open for the meet as well. so if youre hungry they have that covered too lol. not free of course but i think they do a certain discount for the gear heads. some cars that have been there include: 1100hp viper (newer style roadster), 900hp supra, porsche gt3, bmw: m3, m5, and many in between, sti crew, evo crew, some older camaros were there last week, someone showed up in an 07 gt500 vert, another in a zinc yellow cobra, mach 1, c5z, c6z, head/cam lt1, bikes galore, civics, vw's, ect...

there are a wide variety that show up. everyone there for the most part is pretty cool and nice. Those of you looking for some racing will probably find it here too. Last week when I went, me and my buddy didnt even get a chance to park my car before we were swarmed by people asking if i wanted to race my car that night. Usually after enough shit talking and bragging, people usually test there metal on 476.

thats about all i can tell you about the meet. like i said ive been there twice and it was good both times, even better this past week. i would say a good 40 cars showed up not including bikes. i plan to be there this monday as well. from what i hear there is a meet but if that changes i will post on here stating so.

as far as directions to it, depending where you are coming from, i take rt. 1 north to the media bypass and get off at 252 (delaware county community college exit) and make a left off the ramp at the light. you head straight down that road for maybe 3-5 miles. you'll be getting close when you cross over the reservoir bridge. when you cross that bridge, youre about 1/2 mile from the meet. it might be hard to find at first because the strip mall is in a little gully like place, but you can see if from the top of the road if you look for it. first time i went to it i passed it too so no worries haha. hope this helps you bud. sorry for the long reply

Last edited:

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
do you meant rt 252? towards the college or no? Do you know what the shopping center is called?

Yeah 252 not 251, sorry, and yes towards the college. Its called the Shops at Springton Point on S. Newtown Street Rd. You can also take rt. 3. It's closer to 3 anyway but not worth it for me to take 3. If you do take rt. 3, you just go 3 to 252 and youre right there about a mile down. Depending on rain tomorrow I'm not sure how good the turn out will be but I will still go if the weather holds out.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I'd come down .. but not with my cobra. I just did a solid axle swap and have a few things to finish up on it. Also my alternator took a dump lol
let me put this in better terms...

hey guys remember my built motor cobra that I did all the work on it myself??!?!?! and I pulled into hooters with the loud squeel that i thought was a pulley?? well it turned out that my alternator took a huge dump.. but me.. I decidede to drive my car around for a few days.. and then I thought it would make it from Oaks all the way to west chester with no alternator working.. well I got stuck on RT202 about 5 miles before the west chester exit and I had to call vettez062002 to come get me.... well it took him over a hr so I decided to take a nap in my car... and since im a curtain we strapped the jump box and JBwelded my hood semi closed so it wouldnt fly open and it drove the rest of the way to the shop in west chester... now just so you know, that was over 2 weeks ago and I still am such a cheap Ahole that I havent gotten my alternator even though I work at advanced autoparts and I can get one basically free oh ya.. and i decided to go to wildwood carshow without my car in the mean time..and my car has been sitting for 2 weeks because I havent put a alternator in because im scared that the cammed C6z is going to rape my Ahole apart... again

:beer:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member

hey guys remember my built motor cobra that I did all the work on it myself??!?!?! and I pulled into hooters with the loud squeel that i thought was a pulley?? well it turned out that my alternator took a huge dump.. but me.. I decidede to drive my car around for a few days.. and then I thought it would make it from Oaks all the way to west chester with no alternator working.. well I got stuck on RT202 about 5 miles before the west chester exit and I had to call vettez062002 to come get me.... well it took him over a hr so I decided to take a nap in my car... and since im a curtain we strapped the jump box and JBwelded my hood semi closed so it wouldnt fly open and it drove the rest of the way to the shop in west chester... now just so you know, that was over 2 weeks ago and I still am such a cheap Ahole that I havent gotten my alternator even though I work at advanced autoparts and I can get one basically free oh ya.. and i decided to go to wildwood carshow without my car in the mean time..and my car has been sitting for 2 weeks because I havent put a alternator in because im scared that the cammed C6z is going to rape my Ahole apart... again

:lol:

emerica4601

KCCO!
Established Member

I wanted to properly tow it to the shop in an orderly fashion, but since your sponsored by JB weld and Duct tape you wanted to drive with my hood open at 200mph on rt 202 with a battery charger under the hood and you were making like 80psi on my bucket blower .. all while i was getting a hummer in your truck by some random broad who was with you :beer:

oh and last time I checked you needed a 500 progressive wet shot to beat my OLD kenne bell setup making a measly 620rwhp. All you'll see is my tail lights :coolman::kaboom:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I wanted to properly tow it to the shop in an orderly fashion, but since your sponsored by JB weld and Duct tape you wanted to drive with my hood open at 200mph on rt 202 with a battery charger under the hood and you were making like 80psi on my bucket blower .. all while i was getting a hummer in your truck by some random broad who was with you :beer:

oh and last time I checked you needed a 500 progressive wet shot to beat my OLD kenne bell setup making a measly 620rwhp. All you'll see is my tail lights :coolman::kaboom:

another week... his car still doesnt run because of a $50 alternator :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread