Hooters KOP Meet

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Tuesday Sept 7th at 8. Hope to see some of you out there.

Hooters
King of Prussia

Trying to get an idea of how many will be there....

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Im in

Hooters of King of Prussia
240 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406
(610) 768-9464 ()

Last edited:

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
I wanted to see if any of you guys would be intrested in going to the TOWSON, MD Meet on September 25th. We can discuss it more at the Hooters KOP Meet. Anyway the Towson meet is only about and hour and a half away and it would be cool to have a nice showing of Stangs/Cobras there........just and idea, also there's a meet at American Muscle in Phoenixville on September 11th, but there's a registration fee of $20, but I'm not sure if thats if you want to be in the show not if you just go, anyway there's tons of door prizes and stuff and I heard they give parts and gift certificates away as well. Just another thought we can talk about if you guys want to. I'll see you all Tuesday at Hooters, whats the final count on everyone who is coming?

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Ill be at hooters around 8. The Mach +2-3 ppl

And i am already registered for the American Muscle car show

emerica4601

KCCO!
Established Member
nice meeting all you guys.

ssmoke-u: i think it is my alternator pulley. battery light was flashing on the way home and eventually died by the time I got home. thanks for the tip

also after that speed bump in the lot, my exhaust eventually came off haha. I'm sure it sounded pretty loud under that overpass when I ripped it ...

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
Haha, i figured it was the alternator... I was wondering why all of a sudden under the overpass your car got so loud... Just a little tlc will do it good.

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
Good to meet with you guys tonight. I need to get some bolt ons for my car asap. I think my car was the slowest one there and its a f*cking 03 Cobra! Anyway hope to see you guys up at the American Muscle show this Saturday. And let me know when you guys want to meet up again. Emerica let me know when youre going out to west chester for any trouble anytime. I'm in for some street racing. Talk to you guys soon.

sweetslvr

Established Member
It was good to meet everyone last night. We should have a meet again before it gets too cold. Hopefully I'll see you guys at the american muscle show on Saturday! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread