Hoolllllllllllllly crap, $5,000,000 (merged)

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
wow that was fast. i just watched that car sell like 1 minute ago, lol. it sold to the same guy who paid $600k in the auction before for the first 07 shelby gt

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
Fdawg97lx said:
wow that was fast. i just watched that car sell like 1 minute ago, lol. it sold to the same guy who paid $600k in the auction before for the first 07 shelby gt

And rights to buy #0002

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
I'm too slow!!! I got on here to post this same thing, but I should have known someone would have beat me to it!!!!!:-D 1 of 2 and the second was destroyed along with the owner in a crash! 800 HP in a little car like that...yowza!!!!!

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
i saw them talking it up Wednesday, i didnt think it would go for more than $1mil...but wow was I wrong

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
$$$$$ Barret-Jackson Auction $$$$$

Holy Shit $5,000,000 for Carrol Shelby's personal "SuperSnake" 800+Hp Cobra!!!!!
He only built two of these one for himself and the other for Bill Cosby. Bill almost killed himself and stated it had soo much power it was SCARY so he sold. The guy that bought it was racing it and died in a accident that destroyed the car....... Could of been Bill Cosby. Imagine that ride 2640lbs. with 800+Hp. Carol stated it did 0-60 in 3.4 seconds back in the day.
Did anyone catch that....? ALL records have been blown out of the water this year!!!!

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
TallOkie said:
Holy Shit $5,000,000 for Carrol Shelby's personal "SuperSnake" 800+Hp Cobra!!!!!
He only built two of these one for himself and the other for Bill Cosby. Bill almost killed himself and stated it had soo much power it was SCARY so he sold. The guy that bought it was racing it and died in a accident that destroyed the car....... Could of been Bill Cosby. Imagine that ride 2640lbs. with 800+Hp. Carol stated it did 0-60 in 3.4 seconds back in the day.
Did anyone catch that....? ALL records have been blown out of the water this year!!!!

Already made a thread about this

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Ah, dang when did it go?
I watched barrett jackson a lil last night but fell asleep.
I always miss the good stuff...

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
People are idiots. 5.5 million dollars for a car.

*shakes head

Users who are viewing this thread