Hood Canal Cruise

03rocks

Established Member
The one I was thinking of must have been the Safeway that is across the street from Texaco/Shell on the West side of Highway 16. Sorry for that.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Cool, all the COPS will be at albertsons at 9am:lol: :lol:

And the real meet is at the Safeway at 10:00 AM:coolman:

:beer:

03rocks

Established Member
You know the State Patrol shop is right on the other side of the highway in Gig Harbor so we might want to try and keep it sorta low pro till we get outta there.

:burnout:

Last edited:

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
Count me in I'll be there too. Hey 03 Rocks give me a call or email me to firm up the directions you guys have got me confused about where to meet. I dont get to Gag Harbour much lol j/k So please email me [email protected] or call me at work 425-452-1374 thats a direct line to my desk Damn I hope it doesn't rain.........................

03rocks

Established Member
Directions to whatever the grocery store is that I'm thinking of.

If your headed down I-5 South when you get to Tacoma turn north on Highway 16 towards Gig Harbor. After you go across the Narrows bridge the second exit is Olympic. Exit and turn left. Go to the second stop light and take a left. Just after the gas station take a right into the parking lot of whatever grocery store is there.

I really don't go there that often but its a really good starting point for our cruise.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Levi, now I am lost, Brian and I will be coming from the north. How do we get there:??:

Just kidding, I think we will be able to find it, but let me me guess, there will be a donut stand there to attract the cops that live right across the street. Sweet:lol:
Should be fun and we will find it, will just get off at the olmpic exit and look for the nice cars:-D

Brian, we gonna roll down together? And anyone else coming from the north or even the edmunds to kingston people should come through our neck of the woods...

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
How many Cobra's can we expect to see this Saturday, at 10:00 AM?
The weather looks like it is going to cooperate, supposed to be sunny :-D

Once again, the meet is at the grocery store off the olympic exit of SR 16 in Gig harbor, at 10.
Bound to be a good time, how could it not be while cruising around the canal:coolman:
:beer:
see yaw there:burnout:

03rocks

Established Member
my car's prob going to sound like dooky since I still haven't recieved my new muffler. I'm headed back to Seattle early on Friday from NorCal so that I can go to a shop and get a muffler installed temporarily. What do ya think a mix of Stainless Works and Flows will sound like?

jumpincactus

Established Member
I will be there also got the Borla all worked out will be there with bells on...............

jumpincactus

Established Member
Anyone coming from the redmond, wa area maybe we can hook up and start the cruise from redmond

SVTFinally

Established Member
jumpincactus,

I'll be leaving from kirkland. we can cruise down there together.

what time and where to meet ya? I live just of 405 near Totem Lake.

Sonic Blue coupe

Users who are viewing this thread