Honda Sports Concept (next NSX??)

KaosFire

Established Member
57113.jpg

56714.jpg

It'll probably be overpriced again, lol. Looks awesome though.

The HSC was created to deliver the joy of a sports car and the thrill of free-spirited driving in a package that anyone can handle. It combines the ultimate in vehicle performance with carefree handling accessible to all.

The HSC is a pure sports car, offering driving exhilaration that until now only a professional could experience. The long wheelbase and short overhangs help maximize performance.

Located mid-ship for better handling, the lightweight compact V6 engine is designed for high efficiency and an output in excess of 300 horsepower. A paddle-shift shift lever makes for instant gear changing.

The HSC delivers liberating technology in a machine accommodating enough for any driver.

It all started with the S500, Honda’s first automobile a two-seat sports car – and the HSC is the latest inheritor of the Honda sports DNA.

The HSC – a pure sports car for the new age.

Dimensions: 4250 x 1900 x 1140 (l x w x h)

03tms_hsc_tov.jpg

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
That car is nothing short of gorgeous IMO. It may lack in power but if its anything like the NSX it'll beat most anything on the market in terms of comfort and all around driveability. Well, with the exception of the Cavalier. I mean NOTHING beats the Cavalier... :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: I crack me up.

RedlineNSX

Banned
"sigh"

Im sorry but it looks waaaaaay too much like something italian and not the NSX i love. GRRRRR.....it looks so boxy and unoriginal. :gt:

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
Re: "sigh"

Originally posted by RedlineNSX
Im sorry but it looks waaaaaay too much like something italian and not the NSX i love. GRRRRR.....it looks so boxy and unoriginal. :gt:

Just like the original NSX. Where the hell do you think they stole the whole midengine thing from in the first place?

aleon

Established Member
I'm sorry, but that's one sweet looking car. It may not have that much power, but I'll bet it will drop some panties! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread