Honda Commercial

Squeeler92

evo8? OLD FART who owns a Cobra posted the commercial. Your the one that started all this sh*t...your the one responsible for making this thread what it is now.

Now, this wasnt like a video of an import racing down the street or anything like that....it was more focused around the neat contraptions that was created in the commercial, NOT that it was for a Honda.

And do you know WHY Ford doesnt have a Mustang doing a burnout in front of a Honda? Because they have nothing in common! Honda does not have a single car that is aimed at competing with the Mustang....and thank God that the media advisors at Ford aren't as ignorant as you....or I think GM would still be able to produce their LS1/WS6's...

SynMan5.0

Established Member
First off, let me say that I am in no way pro-import or pro-rice. I've owned nothing but Fords (and one GM :shrug: ). Now, on to my post:

When is this crap gonna end? :nonono: Any time anybody posts anything that has something to do with an import, no matter what it is, the "rice" insults start adding up. It's almost to the point where I'm ashamed to be a part of this site. Guess I better not post a pic of my Cobra with an Accord in the backround in a parking lot. I might get shot... :rollseyes

Davechapelsvt

Established Member
dude it helps when you read what this thread is about lol you just posted babble that has nothing to do with whats going on..

Davechapelsvt

Established Member
i said nothing about rice.. i just didn't get why an import guy whould want to post on a strictly Ford site.. i myself wouldn't go post on honda-tech... To me thats just asking for arguements.. obviously at some point there will spark an arguement over import VS. domestic

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
I get along with most of the people on this board just fine. Of course things are always peachy keen around here, but it's not much different than real life... right?

I honestly try to spend most of my time learning more about my GFs lighting, and even the 03 Cobra (me being a former 3 time mustang owner, I still have lots of interest in it)

=)

Sunman

Established Member
Originally posted by rah rah
Let's get something straight, you're not Dave Chapelle, so keep comments like that to yourself.

So if he was black it would be acceptable? What are you trying to say?

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by Davechapelsvt
dude it helps when you read what this thread is about lol you just posted babble that has nothing to do with whats going on..

Was this directed at me? If so, maybe you don't speak English so well? Or maybe you're just retarded?

Davechapelsvt

Established Member
yea i was reffering to you. And actually i do speak english well, and no i'm not retarded.. Your the one that can't read so your closer to being retarded than i am.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
yea i was reffering to you. And actually i do speak english well, and no i'm not retarded.. Your the one that can't read so your closer to being retarded than i am.

Ok, go back and read my post VERY S--L---O----W-----L------Y. If you still don't get it, I was basically saying: "It is sad that there are retards that make us all look bad on this site because everytime something with an import is posted they start bashing them, no matter what the thread is about. Davechapelsvt apparently thinks it's cool to racially bash Chinese people (who have nothing to do with Accords :??: ) when a Honda commercial is posted."

Does that clear it up any? If not, nevermind. You'll never get it.

91tbird

Established Member
what the hell was the point of that though? that reminds me of that game Mouse trap lol i used to play that as a kid... Ford should make a commercial in releliation to that one.. show sections of the honda one and then show a Cobra doing a burnout! **** that chink trickory! be a real man! or how about a Cobra at the track heating the tires up and covering an accord behind it with rubber.. then show the mustang run a 12.4! thats the ultimate humiliation... i'd like to see that 80,000 dollar NSX run a 12.4 bone stock...

Cept for the part where the accord isn't even comparable to the Cobra pricewise, usagewise, or in any other form or function. I think your just jealous that honda could think up something like this and perform while your only able to spin your tires....

Edit: o and to add to your commercial, I guess if they are going to show drag racing, they might as well show the NSX destroying a cobra in a turn :shrug: aka: once again, different class of cars and purpose

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread