Home Invasion in NJ, caught on tape

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I hope someone gets to him before the cops do.....someone who can torture the living piss out of him...cut off a few fingers and toes...then MAYBE turn him over to the cops.

flS/R

Established Member
I saw this video when it was posted earlier in another thread but it still pisses me off. I hope the update to this story is: "beating suspect body found"

hittinboost

Established Member
Some humanitarian rights libtard will get ahold of him and say that he's still a 'person' and can be rehabilitated, then he'll have a temporary all inclusive paid vacation to a low-level security prison with cable TV, books, food, heat and air, a crapper and be released 6 months later.

They should sell tickets to the public/and maybe even a pay-per-view event on TV, hang him in the middle of the town and give the ticket revenue to the victim.

94venomV8

Established Member
Man how can they not catch this guy, the video is everywhere someone has to know who it is. Which goes to show the character of the company he hangs with.

musclefan21

Established Member
Easy solution to this. Throw him in prison and shown other inmates the video. Believe it or not, lots of inmates hate pricks who beat on women.. especially like that, in those given circumstances.

However, I wish husband or someone else walked in and threw a few rounds in him...

Fordracing347

Established Member
Wow if this happened to my wife he wouldn't have the chance to go to jail...he would be tortured then left at a hog farm, they eat bones and all!

cobra gt350

Established Member
Impale him like Dracula would. The Aryan nation is in controll of the prisons. They don't like this kind of thing at all he will likely be murdered.

jleews6

Established Member
Some humanitarian rights libtard will get ahold of him and say that he's still a 'person' and can be rehabilitated, then he'll have a temporary all inclusive paid vacation to a low-level security prison with cable TV, books, food, heat and air, a crapper and be released 6 months later.

They should sell tickets to the public/and maybe even a pay-per-view event on TV, hang him in the middle of the town and give the ticket revenue to the victim.

The sad reality is that is exactly what will happen but I think he will get about 5 years. The news will focus on Paula Dean for what she said but this is probably he only time we will see this on the news.

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
Easy solution to this. Throw him in prison and shown other inmates the video. Believe it or not, lots of inmates hate pricks who beat on women.. especially like that, in those given circumstances.

However, I wish husband or someone else walked in and threw a few rounds in him...

Believe it or not, most male inmates don't care about crimes against women. This is why they constantly beat off in from of female staff. Rapists do just fine in there. Now a pedophile or crimes against a child is a whole other story. Snitches don't do particularly well either. In a female prison anything goes. Women don't care what you've done. Kinda messed up.

Definitely a messed up video.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Seemed fitting.

bear.gif

Sorry, but this woman wouldn't have had time to protect herself even if there was a shotgun. The problem was the door was left unlock which didn't allow her ANY time to react. If she had tried picking up a gun after being knocked around like that I'd imagine her vision and balance was skewed and it could have ended up with her child getting hit with shot or the attacker taking the gun and killing her. From the looks of it and his act of rage, if a gun were in his hand he wouldn't have had in issue using it.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

THIS! Gutter trash like this thug don't deserve to live. He likely has done similar before, and he'll likely do it again if not caught. Unfortunately, the next victim, if there is one, may fare much worse. I mean, he strangled this woman and then threw her down the stairs. :fm:

Users who are viewing this thread