holy sh*t.. took the cobra to 6,000 RPM

I was in 2nd gear and I took the cobra to 6,000 RPM and I was under a bridge and oh my god.... it was death defying loud... the sound was unreal, it was like a f'n massive. It even scared me a bit.....when I shifted into 3rd gear from 6,000 RPM the torque was so ****ing amaznig, it was like errrrr ::shift:: boom I felt the car pull forward...god...I love the cobra... :rockon:

it was my friends car.. not exactly sure what he has bassani headers, o/r h pipe or something but I dunno if has no cats.

mwaull

SVT VENM
Established Member
talk about LOUD!

i LOVE going under bridges with my cobra. . . o/r mac prochamber with mac 3" catback . . .

:bowdown:

BoneCrusher

Established Member
You should hear it when you go through a long tunnel. Sometimes I'll drive through one of our many tunnels and pull a Uey and go through the other side. The evil looks and the rolling up windows is priceless.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
BoneCrusher said:
You should hear it when you go through a long tunnel. Sometimes I'll drive through one of our many tunnels and pull a Uey and go through the other side. The evil looks and the rolling up windows is priceless.
:lol:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I remember the first time I took my Cobra up over 6000 rpms. I think I held my breath the whole time and the adrenalin was definitely pumping.

Hey BoneCrusher, there is a nice tunnel about 20 minutes from me and I used to love going through and opening it up. If the traffic was minimal I'd slow to maybe 35 and then mash it in 2nd gear. Awesome!!!!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Everytime I go under a bridge I eaither downshift or rev it up... The sound of flowmasters and an Hpipe are music to my ears :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Radio? We don't need no stinking radio! The exhaust and motor are the true music to our ears! :)

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Everyone round here must think I'm an idiot....I drive with the window down and heat on. Just gotta hear the beast!

Cobra03FLA

Titties & Beer!
Established Member
I like to pull up next to a ricer in second gear at about 35 mph then jump on the gas a little bit and let the stingers growl and the blower scream..... Drowns out the fart cannon exhaust pretty good.

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
Nice

IronTerp said:
Everyone round here must think I'm an idiot....I drive with the window down and heat on. Just gotta hear the beast!

I always go to work with the windows down and the heat on, Doc. :beer:

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
Doc2003Cobra said:
I always go to work with the windows down and the heat on, Doc. :beer:
hahaha!! and i thought I was the only weird one... I do the same thing... gotta love the melody of WOT :rockon:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
i hold my breath everytime, hopin it doesnt come apart

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
nikemason said:
I was in 2nd gear and I took the cobra to 6,000 RPM and I was under a bridge and oh my god.... it was death defying loud... the sound was unreal, it was like a f'n massive. It even scared me a bit.....when I shifted into 3rd gear from 6,000 RPM the torque was so ****ing amaznig, it was like errrrr ::shift:: boom I felt the car pull forward...god...I love the cobra... :rockon:

who's car nikemason? where u from?

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I remember the first time I took my Cobra up over 6000 rpms. I think I held my breath the whole time and the adrenalin was definitely pumping.

Hey BoneCrusher, there is a nice tunnel about 20 minutes from me and I used to love going through and opening it up. If the traffic was minimal I'd slow to maybe 35 and then mash it in 2nd gear. Awesome!!!!

The one around New Haven right Bob...Merritt PKWY......I LOVE that tunnel although i don't use it too much anymore now that i live close to work....i miss it though..DAMN loud....Dave and I should do a video with both of us going thru there WOT..holy loud!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread