REDLIKEFIRE02

Established Member
Plantation/Orlando/Jupiter .. real estate ownz! lo
any info? looks pretty darn fast :burnout:

DSC0807820copy.jpg

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
Info? It's somewhere on here already, I forgot the exact title but I think it's Twin Supercharged Corvette or something similar,type that in the search box.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
That car was just on Speed Channels Barret Jackson Auction last weekend. It was a re-broadcast from their 2005 auction. It sold pretty cheap too from what I remember.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
That's Merlin's old 500+ Cubic inch BB vette. He put over $250,000 into it. You should've seen the other pics. I'm sure they're around here somewhere. You could eat off of it due to how clean it was.

Mport_KLR

just a gt;)
Established Member
CobraBallz97 said:
that car is amazing!! i had his site bookmarked but lost it. he had a bunch of pics on it too. does anyone know what it went for on Barret Jackson??
*edit* found it http://www.lateral-g.org/distad/

i believe it only went for $67,000 :dw:

dont know how that couldve happened, that thing is amazing!

merp

Captain Insane-o
Established Member
man, it kills me how some guys but two forced-induction power adders on a motor. It'd be way more efficient to pick one (probably turbo) and just deal with the tradeoff. Like the blown/turbo Saturn ION Redline vids running around here. What's the point? Either tune the turbo for good midrange, or use the M90, but with both of them together, they'll interfere. The M90 won't flow as well as the turbo up top, and the turbo will restrict the airflow to the blower at low revs. It's like the Chewbacca Defense, It Makes No Sense.

Users who are viewing this thread