holy crap if you don't have a 4lb pulley get it!!

03Coupe

Established Member
Is that HUB that goes with the smaller pulley to make them interchangeable easy to install?

03Coupe

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Re: let me get this straight

Originally posted by c5hardtop

Mark, just on SFP's website and info one of there reps gave here. I'd like to see real measured numbers too on one with just the basic bolt-ons, I believe SFP's claim is with Chip and Higher Octane gas. Your calculated figure is well thought out, but real is real. The "other posts" you refer to were before I spoke with SFP and when I was trying to figure out the differences between what some members were quoting (4-4.5), which probably came from your calculations and what SFP was reporting (7-8). You would think that most people that are running the 2.93 would end up with PCM/Chip mods at some time to.

"South Florida Pulley HQ is proud to introduce our NEW 2003 SC Cobra Mustang DUB 2.93 Unit , to replace the factory 3.65" stock Press-On SC Pulley. You can expect an additional 45 to 50 more Horsepower with this new setup, with Boost Levels producing 15 pounds of Boost at WOT, verses the stock 7 to 8 lb. Supercharger Pulley. WARNING! You must also have our Superchip Performance Chip or Performance Flip Chip , for this to work properly on your car. This new configuration produces 7 to 8 pounds more boost , under WOT, verses the stock supercharger pulley and Requires the USE of a Performance Chip , to obtain maximum performance!"

Fair enough! I just have to put a good boost gauge on my car to see what kind of boost I have with the L pulley. My money says that it's not over 12.5psi BUT ya never know! I do know that my car is running a tad LEAN with this pulley and the other mods though.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread