ho has fastest ported eaton in cali

08blkshelby

Established Member
Hard to believe only those mods..e85 maybe ? Wink wink lol..my personal goal is 7.0..my motor hurt..sucks horse balls

I wish it has e85:lol:, it's on a email tune 91 octane. Got kicked out of irwindale last week. Let me know when your car is ready, I have no problem you checking out my car to verify. What are the mods in your car? What went wrong with the motor? Here is the video. Check how quiet the car sounds

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVEo3c8B5wk"]2008 GT500 Mustang goes 7.1 98mph gets Booted for no roll cage - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

jessie jaramill

Established Member
Last year I took my car to.track.knowing intercooler was leaking..I also noticed eaton was hot..anyhow I made like 6 runs that day..but not with all power cause I had a very noticible power loss..I ran 7.6..I'm sure if I had all my 500 ponies with me it would of bein better..lol next day in morning ..I turned car on then drove it for like 2 minutes ..then bammm!!!!! Started to knock

jessie jaramill

Established Member
Humm a few months..but now I want some other stuff done. I'm sticking to eaton that's for sure. If I see your shelby around ill introduce myself to you..but your car is fast though..on the east coast they had a event ..something like fastest cobra..here in the west coast we should have a event like that ..with diffrent categories..eatons..and whipples and.kennybells in one..just a thought lol

08blkshelby

Established Member
Humm a few months..but now I want some other stuff done. I'm sticking to eaton that's for sure. If I see your shelby around ill introduce myself to you..but your car is fast though..on the east coast they had a event ..something like fastest cobra..here in the west coast we should have a event like that ..with diffrent categories..eatons..and whipples and.kennybells in one..just a thought lol

I think the last event was the terminators vs gt500's in Tennessee. It was sponsored by posi performance. Would love to have one here!

Users who are viewing this thread