ho has fastest ported eaton in cali

jessie jaramill

Established Member
i think eatons are fun..and always under estimated...best thing they will beat some people with kenybells or whipple...member its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean...lol

jessie jaramill

Established Member
lets do this kyle....for sure...cause i dont even drive cobra now...humm would i have to get another dyno for that mod..anyways ill txt you

Last edited:

Greg@RET

Established Member
I think it was in 2003 when I owned the GTerminator... It was a GT with a 03 Cobra swap and a auto along with a Ported Eaton. I think it went 6.6 or 6.7

jessie jaramill

Established Member
im debating on grinding irs to fit pro stars.. or trade for solid...i know my car not the fastest in south cali but i atleast want it to look that way..lol

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
im debating on grinding irs to fit pro stars.. or trade for solid...i know my car not the fastest in south cali but i atleast want it to look that way..lol

depending on what you want your car for. if its strictly drag go solid then depending on the set up you go with would be how streetable it can be. theres nothing like staging at 5k rpm and dumping the clutch not worring about breaking half shafts :rockon:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Car last night went 7.20 @97 . Car still has alot left in it too, my clutch is done though need to change it. This time was granny shifting the car too lol

Users who are viewing this thread