You can buy happiness!
Established Member
So sad. I'm getting drunk tonight!!!!!!!!! :mj:

478435212_l.jpg

478443000_l.jpg

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Getting drunk? Its repairable bro. U'll be good as new in no time.

I think the "bro" is a girl....lol.
"SVTbabe" plates dont think there are too many guys rockin those plates....

Cobra_03

If it dont go, chrome it.
Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
I think the "bro" is a girl....lol.
"SVTbabe" plates dont think there are too many guys rockin those plates....

LOL :lol: yeah it's a chic! I do feel pretty gay driving a car that say's "SVTBABE" though, haha! :poke:

Jorday

Established Member
Wow that really sucks, sorry to see that happen to such a nice car. Hopefully you can get the car fixed up quickly.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
That really blows hope everything works out for ya. On another note why wouldnt you be getting drunk in ellensburg cause theres nothing else to do out there anyways :poke: :rolling: :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow Christina, sorry to hear you got hit. It can surely get fixed but I know it's a bummer. Plus you get hit with the deductible. I absolutely hate when that happens. I got hit by a drunk driver (not the Cobra, though) 3 years ago. He took off after nailing us from the rear. I chased him through two towns and the State Police caught the guy at a road block. Thank God for cell phones. I could have let the insurance just deal with it but I wanted to teach this guy a lesson (albeit a small one) so I sued his butt. I'm pretty sure he lost his license, too. :thumbsup:

Blaine

Established Member
I've been hit alot by hit and runs. I was hit a couple times while parked. Luckily one time I was walking toward the car at the time and I caught the B**ch. She stated she was going to come back.... Right. :nonono: She started crying like a big baby and I call the cops on her A#$.

Nothing worse than coming back to your car and seeing hit damage or your 2000 stereo missing. Had that happen two. Luckily Progressive gives you the claim money on the spot. Just make sure you have the receipts for anything attached to the car and they will cover it.

I now have a pager on my alarm system. There is also a motion detection camera system you can by for your cars for 399.99 that snap photos when it is set off and saves it to a black box you can download to your computer. A picture is worth a thousand words. Anyone every seen/used any of these systems?

Complete Alarm kit with Camera

Here is a more expensive one.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Sorry to here about your car.
Drinking does sort of ease the pain a lil' bit.
Is that you in your sig? Cute girl who drives a Cobra. Don't see those too much. Nice :-D

2003SVTSnake

You can buy happiness!
Established Member
Thanks guys! You made me feel better! Progressive wants me to take it to Ford and have them fix it. They are giving me a free rental car *Evil grin* Go progressive! I'll post pics once they fix her up nice and new :)

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
That's very sad, but repairable. As hard as stupid things like this are to take, try to keep a clear head and consider her a 'survivor' of a malicious attack by outlaws. Good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread