Hit and Run driver gets OWNED on a forum...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh, wow! I love it when someone is in the right place at the right time. I remember one day back in the '80s when a just happened upon a hit and run that had just happened on a rarely used country road. The girl whose car got broadsided was okay but screaming. I saw the car that hit her about 1/2 mile down the road so I gave chase. Chased him for about 10 minutes with my flashers on and headlights blinking until he finally pulled over, got out, sat down on the grass, and started bawling. Come to find out he was driving his father-in-laws uninsured car and he had no license. I held him there until the cops arrived. Yeah, nowadays I'm not sure if I would have done the same thing. No, I KNOW I wouldn't have done the same thing. But he got busted and the girl (victim) was very appreciative.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
CobraBob said:
Oh, wow! I love it when someone is in the right place at the right time. I remember one day back in the '80s when a just happened upon a hit and run that had just happened on a rarely used country road. The girl whose car got broadsided was okay but screaming. I saw the car that hit her about 1/2 mile down the road so I gave chase. Chased him for about 10 minutes with my flashers on and headlights blinking until he finally pulled over, got out, sat down on the grass, and started bawling. Come to find out he was driving his father-in-laws uninsured car and he had no license. I held him there until the cops arrived. Yeah, nowadays I'm not sure if I would have done the same thing. No, I KNOW I wouldn't have done the same thing. But he got busted and the girl (victim) was very appreciative.

When i had my SRT-4 I went to get a cup of coffee with one of my best friends at dunkin donuts on thanks giving. On the way home some prick was so far up my ass I couldn't see his headlights anymore.....I was already going 55 in a 45 and it was a double points double fines 2 lane highway with no where to move over to. When i finally went to get off the highway a few minutes later he whipped a snapple bottle at my car and took off. I gave chase calling the police for over 15 minutes. Everytime we would enter a new town they would say call the police that are in that town, we sent out the message to units but cant help anymore. :mj: Anyway, He eventually got mad that i was following him and blocked me in and got out with a pipe in his hand and started walking towards my car, i reversed it into a gas station, he took off and i chased after him again. Needless to say he eventually was doing so much wreckless shit i backed off, and of course police never caught him after calling 3 stations for over 15 minutes of my time. I got his plate and police said they couldn't do anything unless i brought him to court or something, even though they clearly saw the damage and I had a witness. You would think a 27 year old would grow up by then and have a little respect :bash:

Last edited:

ChrisP14

Established Member
Easy said:
When i had my SRT-4 I went to get a cup of coffee with one of my best friends at dunkin donuts on thanks giving. On the way home some prick was so far up my ass I couldn't see his headlights anymore.....I was already going 55 in a 45 and it was a double points double fines 2 lane highway with no where to move over to. When i finally went to get off the highway a few minutes later he whipped a snapple bottle at my car and took off. I gave chase calling the police for over 15 minutes. Everytime we would enter a new town they would say call the police that are in that town, we sent out the message to units but cant help anymore. :mj: Anyway, He eventually got mad that i was following him and blocked me in and got out with a pipe in his hand and started walking towards my car, i reversed it into a gas station, he took off and i chased after him again. Needless to say he eventually was doing so much wreckless shit i backed off, and of course police never caught him after calling 3 stations for over 15 minutes of my time. I got his plate and police said they couldn't do anything unless i brought him to court or something, even though they clearly saw the damage and I had a witness. You would think a 27 year old would grow up by then and have a little respect :bash:

I dont know who id be more pissed off with. The cops or the Jackass that through the bottle.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
holy shit!! busted!

tg3_1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread