Hit 10s in upper pully only, ported eaton Cobra!

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Hit 10s in upper pulley only, ported eaton Cobra!

Neither of my cars were race ready for a local event, so my buddy John (metalhead131) handed me the keys of his 04 Cobra. It runs pretty damn good for such a short mod list

The two best passes:
DH1110seceatonpass.jpg

And the only pic so far:
DeadHookers11162.jpg

Here is the mod list:
Steg stg4 ported eaton
bbk twin 65 TB
2.8 upper pulley only (stock lower)
Motoblue idler
Steeda CAI
55lb inj
Bassani catted x
SLP loudmoth cat back (GT/solid)
99-04 SRA w/ 3.73s
v6 front springs / gt struts
slicks and skinnies

It could use some supension work, but I really can complain knocking off a 10 with mostly stock crap

Here is a thread from the last time I ran the car when it hit 11.1's :
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/time-slip-bar-42/552347-npb-friends-ported-eaton-04-cobra.html

Last edited:

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Thanks everyone!

Nice job Phil. Fourth person to run 10's with an upper only Eaton Terminator with no nitrous.......
:banana:

looks good man. i guess this means my [email protected] would have been a 10 sec pass

As long as you keep the pass clean out the back door, it should deff be in the 10's:rockon:

powershifting or no?

Yes:beer: Now if I could only get my 96 to powershift, I may be able to better my 9.93:dw:

Last edited:

Rice Eatr

Established Member
Nice work but why didn't your friend John run his own car? Sorry, just not a fan of racing someone elses car - both for the driver and owner.

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Nice work but why didn't your friend John run his own car? Sorry, just not a fan of racing someone elses car - both for the driver and owner.

Because it was a local event that I had bought a spot for and did not have either of my car ready in time.

So he let me take his.

twhitey

Established Member
this guy always seems to let him drive his car. I would hate to figure out who is going to pay for things once they come unglued .

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
this guy always seems to let him drive his car. I would hate to figure out who is going to pay for things once they come unglued .
The owner will, it his responsibility. Just cause you let someone else drive your car doesn't remove your responsibility as the owner.

Users who are viewing this thread