Hissin

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Does anyone have a black cobra with personalized license plates that says "HISSIN"? Just want to say that I saw your Cobra on Bolling AFB, and it is a nice ride!!! :burnout: :burnout:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Small world, he wouldn't happen to live close to Backlick Rd in Springfield, VA? I could have sworn that I saw him coming off the fairfax parkway.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Anthony, that was me buddy and thanks a lot! I'm also an ex-sailor/CTR1. :thumbsup: Did I talk to you on the Racersden? Someone else said they saw me on Bolling just a few days ago. I wasn't sure if it was you or not. I live in MD but I know there's a Marine officer with a black coupe that parks next to me everytime I drive the snake in. He has VA tags on his Cobra. PM me and let me know where you are in the bldg. Thanks Guys........It's been a long day....:sleeping:

P.S, Jason, no comment on the "post whore" name calling! :nonono:

Last edited:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Anthony, that was me buddy and thanks a lot! I'm also an ex-sailor/CTR1. :thumbsup: Did I talk to you on the Racersden? Someone else said they saw me on Bolling just a few days ago. I wasn't sure if it was you or not. I live in MD but I know there's a Marine officer with a black coupe that parks next to me everytime I drive the snake in. He has VA tags on his Cobra. PM me and let me know where you are in the bldg. Thanks Guys........It's been a long day....:sleeping:

P.S, Jason, no comment on the "post whore" name calling! :nonono:

Actually I do not work on Bolling, I just go to DIA every now and again. Perhaps when we finally meet up we can exchange numbers and perhaps do lunch or something, seeing as how we're both Sailors! :rockon: :rockon:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
Actually I do not work on Bolling, I just go to DIA every now and again. Perhaps when we finally meet up we can exchange numbers and perhaps do lunch or something, seeing as how we're both Sailors! :rockon: :rockon:
Sounds like a plan bud! :thumbsup: The DIAC has some "honies" to feast your eyes on at lunchtime. :-D

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Sounds like a plan bud! :thumbsup: The DIAC has some "honies" to feast your eyes on at lunchtime. :-D

Oh man....that place and the Pentagon!!! whhheewww...and now its starting to warm up a bit, :banana:
I think I might try to sneak outta the office and find my way back there more often, lol :coolman:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
Oh man....that place and the Pentagon!!! whhheewww...and now its starting to warm up a bit, :banana:
I think I might try to sneak outta the office and find my way back there more often, lol :coolman:
My two favorite hang out spots, lol. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread