Hilton Boost Overlay vs LFP. FINALLY a little justice!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hey travis is an attorney now :idea::p

glad to see you got some form of relief from all that. it looks like theyre cobra intercooler reservoirs were a carbon copy of pfab's tanks too. who knows what else :shrug:

i ordered one of these from you right after i bought my cobra. it sat on the desk for a few years and never was installed :read: but it was a nice looking quality made product and well worth the price :beer:

20psirabbit

Established Member
I ordered one thing from LFP, I had a hell of a time getting it, I told them I need it by a certain day no matter the shipping cost (which they didn't come through on anyway) their service was garbage, I will never, ever purchase anything from them again. F LFP, I hope you get what you should Ray.
I also have one of your overlays, it's great :beer: awesome product

Schlangenbisse

Established Member
I remember seeing that thread, that's some BS!! :fm: Someone on here must be an attorney and willing to help you out. They can't continue to get away with stuff like this :bs:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is great news Ray, even though it is a small victory. I can tell you that as bad as eBay is in some areas, they do a great job in this particular area. Copy someone's intellectual property or infringe on a copyright and they will immediately respond. I would advise you to continue to monitor eBay because sometimes those caught try it again by making some minor changes in their listing. :dw: However, if they get caught again they could have their account suspended or terminated.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks again for the support and advice everyone. It's been my privilege to be a partner vendor with CobraBob for some time now and I appreciate his words of wisdom.
I will continue to watch the ebay listings as you have suggested.

Ray H.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah, unfortunately unless I want to come up with 5 to 10k (Attorney's estimate) there's not much I can do except expose them for the lazy, dishonest, Jack asses they are.

If there is an attorney out there who wants to take on this case on consignment I'd be happy to split the $150,000 per violation, and there are at least 3, very well documented violations.

It was nice to see at least some justice with the whole ebay thing though. I wish every crisis in life was that easy to remedy.

Ray H.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
I'd probably look for attorneys in a different section lol

Glad to hear someone is left in the world that won't stand by to watch the little guy get screwed

AKcobra

Established Member
I'm glad to hear you are getting the recognition that you deserve. I bought an overlay a couple months back, and finally installed last weekend after my big move. I must good work! I am extremely happy with your product!

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I've got one too, waiting for the car to get here for the install.

LFP has copycat FPW hood vents and a copycat intercooler tank too. They are crooks.

Satyr

Established Member
Glad to hear this, Ray.
I have picked up a few things here and there over the years with LFP because of their price differential on certain items, but I imagine this is why they can offer it...because they make enough by stealing from others' hard work. Best of luck with the case.

BTW, ordering my overlay in a few minutes. Never had one and want to retain a factory look. Awesome product from what I have seen in the past!

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Glad to here you got at least a little piece of satisfaction.

Wish I could help you out, but copyright infringement is not my area of practice. Would kind a be like asking a brain surgeon to do a knee replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread