high school graduation

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
so i am graduating high school tonight "i know some of you think that i should be just starting high school with how my grammar is" but i cant wait my question is what should we go do after? a few people are going to this lock in at wet n wild but i decided not to go. some of my friends and i where thinking about going to the beach and do some night fishing and watch the sun come up:shrug: some others wanted to go to Tampa and go to the strip club mons venus but not every one is 18 so we are kinda stuck on what to go do after words last year a bunch of my friends went to Dennis and had a late dinner.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
so i am graduating high school tonight "i know some of you think that i should be just starting high school with how my grammar is" but i cant wait my question is what should we go do after? a few people are going to this lock in at wet n wild but i decided not to go. some of my friends and i where thinking about going to the beach and do some night fishing and watch the sun come up:shrug: some others wanted to go to Tampa and go to the strip club mons venus but not every one is 18 so we are kinda stuck on what to go do after words last year a bunch of my friends went to Dennis and had a late dinner.

I think it's funny you just avoided two places that will have either naked girls or near naked girls and you rather go fishing and watch the sun rise with a bunch of dudes who will probably go fishing in your muddhole with their worms trying to catch a turd-perch.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I think it's funny you just avoided two places that will have either naked girls or near naked girls and you rather go fishing and watch the sun rise with a bunch of dudes who will probably go fishing in your muddhole with their worms trying to catch a turd-perch.

:lol: Omg I'm in tears from laughing so hard.

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member

+1

I vote you hole up with a grammar tutor for the weekend.
As a bonus, if she's old enough maybe she'll let you peek down her blouse.

monX

Established Member

+1 :rolling:

RedDemon91

Established Member
Mons Venus dude.... Tampa has the best strip clubs in Florida and you definitely won't be disappointed with Mons Venus.

I didn't do Wet n Wild for my graduation because not alot of ppl went for mine. You're better off just getting a bunch of friends and going down to Tampa.

Last edited:

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Don't do something that will follow you around for the rest of your days. (STD's, kids, and felonies.)

Congrats BTW.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'd do the same thing I do to this very day; look for 14 year old chicks to bang.

Congrats BTW

tj04cobra

Established Member
WireEater said it best. But do something fun that won't get you into too much trouble. Now that I think about it I don't remember what I did after graduation. After sitting thru 900+ names I think just wanted to gtfo and go home cus I had work the next morning at 7am

txyaloo

Established Member
WireEater said it best. But do something fun that won't get you into too much trouble. Now that I think about it I don't remember what I did after graduation. After sitting thru 900+ names I think just wanted to gtfo and go home cus I had work the next morning at 7am

900 names? **** that. I'll take my 200.

Do they not have Project Graduation in Florida? That's what everyone did after mine.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
i think it's funny you just avoided two places that will have either naked girls or near naked girls and you rather go fishing and watch the sun rise with a bunch of dudes who will probably go fishing in your muddhole with their worms trying to catch a turd-perch.

lmao!

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Ha, Mons Venus... was just talking to a buddy about that place last night. I'm not big into strip clubs, but that place is amazing (at least it was when I went around 6 years ago.) But in your situation, I'd go to the wet & wild lock-in. You can go to the Mons anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread