high res pics of your cars

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Originally posted by IROC_DIS
eesh, my ass is gonna have to learn some new stuff if im gonna do the mystic properly

Don't worry about it. The mystichrome pics is hosted on a new site I'm trying & it just don't look good as the pic really is. Like they lowered the pic quality or something. Just do the '01 if you want.

Or neither one if you want, lol

robiferretti

Established Member
porch2.jpg

99cobraclone

Established Member
Re: Don't know if these hosted pics will do.....

Originally posted by MystiChrome Coupe
But I have Hi-res on my PC of all my pics.

My previous Cobra
281591_11_full.jpg

281591_1_full.jpg

The '04
P3290760.jpg

P2140815.jpg

why the hell did the dealer put the front bracket on!!! I would have killed him!

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
Re: Re: Don't know if these hosted pics will do.....

Originally posted by 99cobraclone
why the hell did the dealer put the front bracket on!!! I would have killed him!

Probably because in Ohio as well as in NY it is the law to have a front license plate. The dealer probably took delivery of the car like that or slapped the bracket on immediately.

Its a stupid law if you ask me. I took the bracket off my car and I was pulled over about a month later. With all the idiots on the road you would think cops would have something better to do than pull me over for that little thing.

Last edited:

IROC_DIS

Established Member
im finished with your LX jason. just trying to figure out why cardomain isnt letting my upload it

and VA has that same stupid law. i took my bracket off though. its been off for probably close to 2 years and i havent been pulled over. just have to slap it back on for inspection time

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Re: Re: Don't know if these hosted pics will do.....

Originally posted by 99cobraclone

I wasn't thrilled when I saw it on the car, but my '01 had it also. I didn't order the car, just bought it right off of the showroom. They told me they had to put it on by law. But I have seen at other dealerships that don't have them installed:shrug: I wasn't about to walk away from this car or deal over the plate bracket & I'll keep it there, no sense giving the police any reason to pull me over.

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
Originally posted by IROC_DIS
im finished with your LX jason. just trying to figure out why cardomain isnt letting my upload it

and VA has that same stupid law. i took my bracket off though. its been off for probably close to 2 years and i havent been pulled over. just have to slap it back on for inspection time

Could you email the original and I will host it on my website?

[email protected]

IROC_DIS

Established Member
Originally posted by RioRed4v
me next, me next ...lol..

haha sorry man, theres a little bit of a line, but im chuggin through them. ill PM you when im done so you wont have to check back

Users who are viewing this thread