high res pics of your cars

IROC_DIS

Established Member
hey everybody. im just going around the different boards looking for high resolution pics of your cars. i have a new hobby, its called cell shading. you do it in photoshop. basically just turn pictures of cars into sort of a comic drawing. i have a large amount (read: 700+) of stock, factory pictures of cars, but id like some modified ones to fiddle with. ill post some examples of cars iv done, they go in order of when i first started then on to the latest ones:

kleemann tuned MB sl55 amg
551089_3_full.jpg

corvette z06
551089_6_full.jpg

yes, i did some rice burners too, please dont flame me.
boosted onda civic
551089_19_full.jpg

honda s2000
551089_20_full.jpg

dodge ram srt10
551089_21_full.jpg

as you can see, i definitly need improvement, but the best way to improve is to practice. so if you all could help me out, it would be much appreciated:rockon:. if you cant post in here, maybe email it to me at [email protected] :-D

Last edited:

IROC_DIS

Established Member
Originally posted by 02 Harley Truck
your great at that! ever consider selling them?

thanks:-D . cant really sell them though since they are relatively easy to make. probably should be putting some sort of logo for me on them but oh well. i dont really care too much

thanks for the posted pics guys:thumbsup:

im almost done with the black pre 03 cobra. should have it finished before tonight

IROC_DIS

Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
omg that engine bay would look badass if u did that...

hehe yea it probably would, but it would take me forever. theres a VERY large amount of lines and stuff in there. plus i probably cant get enough shades of grey to make it look right

and eh:
551089_22_full.jpg

black cars never really look right when i do them. goes along with the cant do enough shades of black or grey

IROC_DIS

Established Member
1. rog. just got photoshop cs 8.0 so hopefully itll have some new features that will help me out. give me a few days. ill try to go in order. ill PM you when i finish.

2. tyler, sorry man, but do you have anything bigger? the ones you posted are kindof small, and the smaller the pic, the level of difficulty goes up exponentially

3. i have the original resolution versions of all my pics if any one wants them. my site with all my pics is http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/551089/4

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Don't know if these hosted pics will do.....

But I have Hi-res on my PC of all my pics.

My previous Cobra
281591_11_full.jpg

281591_1_full.jpg

The '04
P3290760.jpg

P2140815.jpg

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
i will try to find some... damn, i want a pic soooo bad....

i will get you back w/ some new pics....

thanks
tyler

Users who are viewing this thread