High Quality and Comfortable Mens Clothes

Sirraf

Established Member
I am trying to find a brand that I like that's focused on comfort and quality while still looking good. I understand that doesn't come cheap, but I can't find many clothing brands that offer any quality or comfort together. It seems that Duluth has some stuff that seems good. What are some other brands out there worth checking out? No hipster crap.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Casual: Duluth
Business Casual: Joseph A Banks
Dress: Joseph A Banks, Mens Wearhouse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Edit: anything with enough pockets for wallet, keys, phone, knife, pistol, spare mags, light.

Last edited:

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
Triple Aught Design has the best pants, shorts and jeans made for casual wear.

I try and wear t shirts of those companies that I have EDC/ Hunt/Fish/ Car/ Etc. gear from.

I also like some of Eddie Bauer’s shirts.

Dress clothing all comes from Men’s Wearhouse with Johnston Murphy shoes and socks.

quad

Established Member
Cubavera Linen pants are very comfortable - comes with a draw string. I wear them in the summer and winter.

https://www.cubavera.com/drawstring..._CUBF6063DS_color=122&cgid=cubottoms#start=10

Tommy Bahama shirts run large and very comfortable. I wear a black tee underneath it - got the idea for black tees after seeing Clint Eastwood sport them in Gran Torino. White tees show stains easier. The tees I get at Macy's or some of the other stores - xxx large.

I have two Pronto Uomo jackets that I bought 12 years ago at Men's Warehouse. They are light summer jackets and I have been wearing them even in the winter. Still use them. I like the fact that they are light because even though it gets really cold here in Michigan all the interiors are heated and then you end up sweating indoors with heavy jackets on. I wear heavy winter jackets only when I know I'll be outside for a long time.

Spenco canvas shoes are extremely comfortable. I can wear these for miles. Comes with a cork sole and also a Metatarsal dome. My running shoes are not nearly as comfortable. And you just slip these one and no need to wear socks. I bought two pairs - one for in the house and the other outside. Great for summer weather.

https://spenco.com/product.aspx?prodid=152&catid=68

I've bought some drawstring jeans from Blair - they are also comfortable but not as tough as Duluth jeans.

http://www.blair.com/s/mens/1468.uts

I have a few Duluth Jeans and shirts. Their jeans run a little tight and not as comfortable as Blair's but extremely durable and well made. I have a few tshirts as well however they are prone to discoloring.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Cubavera Linen pants are very comfortable - comes with a draw string. I wear them in the summer and winter.

https://www.cubavera.com/drawstring..._CUBF6063DS_color=122&cgid=cubottoms#start=10

Tommy Bahama shirts run large and very comfortable. I wear a black tee underneath it - got the idea for black tees after seeing Clint Eastwood sport them in Gran Torino. White tees show stains easier. The tees I get at Macy's or some of the other stores - xxx large.

I have two Pronto Uomo jackets that I bought 12 years ago at Men's Warehouse. They are light summer jackets and I have been wearing them even in the winter. Still use them. I like the fact that they are light because even though it gets really cold here in Michigan all the interiors are heated and then you end up sweating indoors with heavy jackets on. I wear heavy winter jackets only when I know I'll be outside for a long time.

Spenco canvas shoes are extremely comfortable. I can wear these for miles. Comes with a cork sole and also a Metatarsal dome. My running shoes are not nearly as comfortable. And you just slip these one and no need to wear socks. I bought two pairs - one for in the house and the other outside. Great for summer weather.

https://spenco.com/product.aspx?prodid=152&catid=68

I've bought some drawstring jeans from Blair - they are also comfortable but not as tough as Duluth jeans.

http://www.blair.com/s/mens/1468.uts

I have a few Duluth Jeans and shirts. Their jeans run a little tight and not as comfortable as Blair's but extremely durable and well made. I have a few tshirts as well however they are prone to discoloring.

Where am l? Did I just read about draw string pants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Cathcart makes a nice comfortable cut and fabric.
All I have worn for 20 years .
They have a cargo per say short line , dress short line ,
Slacks sort of , and double layer front panel with side pockets , or without the double layer , but with side pockets , and no side pickets. ...hmmm
Hill Billy , weed grower , country shift .
But that's me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love Tommy Bahama shirts for their comfort and softness. I mainly wear jeans except for summer months, and prefer Lucky Brand and Urban Star. Urban Star is sold at Costco and they've been the most comfortable and softest jeans in my closet. I like the stretch waist, too. For shoes, I only shop at Johnson & Murphy. IMO they have the best styling, best quality and best comfort. Been buying them exclusively for almost 10 years.

No cargo shorts! LOL.

quad

Established Member

quad

Established Member
I love Tommy Bahama shirts for their comfort and softness. I mainly wear jeans except for summer months, and prefer Lucky Brand and Urban Star. Urban Star is sold at Costco and they've been the most comfortable and softest jeans in my closet. I like the stretch waist, too. For shoes, I only shop at Johnson & Murphy. IMO they have the best styling, best quality and best comfort. Been buying them exclusively for almost 10 years.

No cargo shorts! LOL.
You sound like my father-in law Bob. Only he wears jeans all the time, summer and winter. I've never seen him in shorts since ever and have known him since 2004. He'll also wear short sleeve flannel shirts with his jeans in Michigan and Florida.

I also love Tommy Bahama shirts. My wife buys them for me on Ebay used for about $20-$25. After a trip to the dry cleaner they are as good as new. I treat them as if they cost me $100+ and am very careful not to spill any food on them.

7upstang

Established Member
Don't really know what you are looking for, but I wear Columbia shirts everyday. One of the best fitting shirts for comfort out there with quality behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread