High mile club?

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Hey All,
wondering who all is driving their 500 and racking miles?

Im going to tick over 84,000 miles soon and at least at my dealer I’m the leader for now. Wondering who else is getting there (or has blown pst me) and what all they’ve upgraded/ replaced/ etc at what miles? Also wondering about what the mile limit really is for the plasma lining on the cylinders. I’m bone stock, always have been (still under warranty) so I guess if there’s a situation that will max it’s life I have it, but am still curious. Intended to keep it for long term.

most recent picture for funzies

Blkblk13car

Established Member
C389D57D-87FE-4317-B473-C0633FC46F21.jpeg

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Hey All,
wondering who all is driving their 500 and racking miles?

Im going to tick over 84,000 miles soon and at least at my dealer I’m the leader for now. Wondering who else is getting there (or has blown pst me) and what all they’ve upgraded/ replaced/ etc at what miles? Also wondering about what the mile limit really is for the plasma lining on the cylinders. I’m bone stock, always have been (still under warranty) so I guess if there’s a situation that will max it’s life I have it, but am still curious. Intended to keep it for long term.

most recent picture for funzies
................................................................." Location Miami "
Presume this is your D/D ? I used to rack up those kind of miles on my daily.
If bought new, congrats on keeping it stock this long, my 14 made it to almost 700 miles before modding..

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Yep, in SFL so pretty much only get rain. I got it around the 40k mark from a friend who had it as an extra car After having bought a few other high end sports cars. always been stock and I haven’t really had a desire to mess with it for now

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
the real prize was the friends we made along the way
Glorious truth.
I’ve been driving my dads’s 2013 Boss Laguna Seca almost daily and would love to have a near stock 5.8 GT500 to daily.
Hell I drove a Hellcat for 3 years rain shine snow, from drag radials to snow tires and back. I keep my 2014 like a show car but it’s gotta be nice just to drive it and enjoy.
Congrats man
-J

darksykal

Established Member
12k miles here and done with car (for now)
only oil changes and tires from here on out, so I plan on putting at least 10k/year on her going forward.

LS WUT

Established Member
3FBFF683-9401-4277-8CA4-EEF30372EE49.jpeg

Just hit 65k miles and change. I used to daily her. Then I started to daily my 03 cobra. Buying a hellcat with my lady friend this week or next. So she will begin to daily the 500. Wish me luck haha. Running the fuel low to get all of the old gas out and replacing with fresh since she sat while gathering new parts. TPMS light is on because who doesn’t ride around at 18 PSI on Slicks.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
21k here. Hopefully looking to put some miles on her this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread