Hids ??????????????

jbentley

Established Member
I went and picked up my cobra yesterday and there is only one small problem. When you turn the lights on bright the light turn off. Does anyone know what this is from and how i can wire it up so my lights work on bright?

jbentley

Established Member
okay so i talke to the guy i bought it from and he said it is only like a $80 kit just for dims. I think im going to take it off and go back to stock

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Sounds like you got the low beam only kit. The Hi/Low kits have bulbs that move to direct the light closer to the car for low and down the road for high.

jbentley

Established Member
I might use these on my fogs if i can if not sale them. My brother has a kit on his GT he wants off so im giong to take those and wire it up to mine. Will my cheap kit work on the fogs?

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Iirc the bulb type is different for the fogs. U don't have high beams because the hid's u have are cheap. You can order the hi/low beam hid's online but they are usually double the price than the low beam only hid kit.

jbentley

Established Member
so for the fogs all i would have to do is order different bulbs? My brother has the good kit on his gt so im buying those off of him

03' White Snake

Established Member
Your right, thats only low's. I have Hi/Low kit in mine, I love them with the smoked headlights. My DD has only low kit like you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread