Hiddent Hitch, what brand is the best

elerico

i know 4 brand of hitch for our 2011-2014 mustangs

witch one is the best if i want one i didnt see from the back.

JDos1

Established Member
You'll see all of them but just the receiver portion. I personally have a Draw Tite but if I did it again I'd buy a Curt, as I believe they are made in the USA. Don't quote me on that though. Be aware that not many aftermarket mufflers work with the name brand hitches.

If you want one that's truly hidden when not in use (and works with most aftermarket mufflers) then you're going to want the Blowfish Racing hitch.

https://www.blowfishracing.com/towing-hauling/111-2005-2014-mustang-secret-hitch-kit.html

rdplain

Established Member
Running the Curt hitch on my '13. Also had a Curt on my '10.
If you plan on lowering, the '13 - 14 hitch does hang a bit lower. I am on P springs and occasionally drag the hitch on steep driveways. Had Steeda Sports on the '10, and the hitch never touched the ground.
You will see the Curt, but it's not bad.
IMG_4901 (1).JPG

F.D.Sako

Established Member
I have the blowfish one as well. As elerico mentioned, you can unbolt the receiver and bolt a tow hook one for the track.

Here's a link of my thread in another forum

IMAG0794%20Copy_zpshe6hf7xt.jpg

JDos1

Established Member
Running the Curt hitch on my '13. Also had a Curt on my '10.
If you plan on lowering, the '13 - 14 hitch does hang a bit lower. I am on P springs and occasionally drag the hitch on steep driveways. Had Steeda Sports on the '10, and the hitch never touched the ground.
You will see the Curt, but it's not bad.
View attachment 82774
What ya pull? I pull a 2016 Seadoo GTISE 130

Users who are viewing this thread