Hi- End Auto (Va) experiences

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
I'd love to, but I don't have all that scratch laying around right now.

word is the Sonic KB car was modded / tuned by the guys at Fast Lane in NC.

that's one of the cars my buddy wanted me to check out... for what it's worth i gave him my stamp of approval. i would buy that car without a second thought!!!

he's dragging his feet. go buy it and help me teach him a lesson.

THunterW

SGTSVT & SVTSGT
Established Member
Bought my '03 DSG vert from them last year. Drove 4 hours from Delaware pulling a trailer in my Lightning and ended up buying the car I liked. He threw in 4 brand new Nitto 555 tires for free as well and had them mounted. Would definitely use them again in the future.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Lots of GREAT experiences here!

So full disclosure, since the car is gone. I wanted the Red 03 Mach 1 with 8500 miles. When I called the dealership they directed me to Robert's personal cell. Robert let me know that they had sold the car and it was going to be picked up the next day. He then told me about a similar car he was expecting to come in on trade and gave me first opportunity to buy it.

Based on our short phone conversation I can tell Robert is A+++. He's a good ol' boy that's honest. I look forward to them stocking another car that I want.

In terms of their prices, I think they are very fair. Especially when one considers Robert ships the cars in from around the country and pretty much offers a unwritten warranty. I am confident that my next car will come from Hi-End!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Good to hear OP sorry it sold but I'm sure he will get one in you like Robert is a true enthusiast very easy to work with.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Bought a 2003 Cobra from there years ago. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another from them.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Rob is a great dude. Buy with the utmost confidence that you will be taken care of.

I bought my 04 Mach from him and he found me financing, good transportation to ship my car from VA to IL and kept me posted every step of the way. Even covered a small portion of the transportation so the guy would deliver it in which I'd pay the rest upon delivery.

qualls22

Established Member
OP I bought my Torch Red Cobra from him about a month ago and drove 6 hours one way to look at a car and it had a few places on it. He offered to paint the front bumper and hood for me to my liking. He is a very honest guy and so is his wife like stated before. I drove a few cars on the lot and i was pleased with them all but i found the right one and I would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from him. Wish he was closer thoug haha

Users who are viewing this thread