Hey hitch guys - trailer wiring Q

GreyAsp

Established Member
I know some of you Terminator guys have installed a hitch, and I'm wondering what you did for wiring. Is there a harness available to hook into or did you have to cut-and-splice? In either case, any details would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I actually thought some road race people do it to just pull their tires, jack, and other small items. Now this wouldn't be bad at all and actually a good idea.

GreyAsp

Established Member
How about you naysayers commence to shut your pie-holes immediately, mmmkay?

If you ever dared to go to a track (ya know, a real track, like one with actual turns), you'd see Vettes and Vipers with tire/tool trailers.

Top_Fuel: thanks, I've read all the threads about hitches, but I need more info on the wiring.

Anyone with info, I would appreciate it. Anyone with derisive comments, you're not helping me. So please STHU. Thanks.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I would buy a truck and a flatbed and hire a guy to hold an umbrella over me while in the sun before I would put a hitch on my cobra.

But, I am sure that you can probably just tap into the brake lights and blinker harness. It shouldn't be a big issue. Just makes sure that you don't pull to many amps and start blowing fuses.

-Jeff

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
lol at everybody in here. Its been done for years. Fox bodies, SN95's and up.

Its not a bad idea for somebody who wants to pick up a small trailer and tow extra wheels and parts who can't afford a truck and trailer by themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread