Hey guys

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
First time I've logged in here in a long, LONG time. I see a few familiar names. Any old pals in here?

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
First time I've logged in here in a long, LONG time. I see a few familiar names. Any old pals in here?

Chris, I haven't been here in years. I popped in really quick to search for some info and happened to see this thread. Good to see you're still alive and kicking (you too, Travis!).

Like most things in life, we tend to go wherever our interests take us, and for the past 7 years or so I've been into the 7.3L PSD.

I hang my hat over at Ford Truck Enthusiast (FTE) now, mainly in the Excursion forum, but also the 7.3L forum too.

I still have your cell number Chris...yours too, Travis. Did you guys change it from years gone by, or are they still the same numbers?

Mine is the same.

Stewart

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Dusten, do you post up at FTE?

I see you're up in Washington. Have you gone to any NHRDA events here on the West coast? I've raced the last 5 years (except last year) in the Sportsman class.

Stewart

Dusten

Established Member
I haven't been on FTE in years. I was part of a very active chapter that was uniformily banned.
I also don't go to the NHDRA events mostly because drag racing as a whole bores me.

Users who are viewing this thread