Hey Guys, Who is in the NJ or tri-state area?

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
TriPodRacing said:
Central Jersey area.

www.teamcjmf.com

www.controlledinsanity.net tell them I sent you.

Always looking for a get together. Just keep your eyes on the boards. People always post up meets.

Later Joe

ur in controlled insanity too? im not but i hang out with a few of you guys sometimes.. my friend has been to one of ur meets and when im better im gunna come to some too.... nice to see someone i guess u could say i kinda know..... tell them u sent me??? what to join the boards...????

yea im in burlington county.. right outside of philly.... and i used tro drive through flemmington quite often.... but yea if i get a GTG going i will let you know...

Yea once im fully better and able to move and do everything normally( just got back from sugery on my hurnia, ended up having a second one they found too).. but yea man i will deffinately take a stop by.... and yea i enjoy doing that kinda work too.... if you need any help let me know but im sure it wont take u liek 4 weeks....but i would love to come help....

glad to see i have some people looking to come hangout with me and the others in the club..... were looking to get everyone to come to wildwood for the weekend(we might have 2 houses).. when there is that huge meet...
i wil keep everyone posted on that... and keep on posting guys... enjoying seeing all these people

Last edited:

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
I'm not a member of Controlled Insanity. I go to there meets when I can. Good bunch of people.I know a couple of them post on here.

They use to meet at the Cherry Hill Mall,but they moved it to a WAWA down the road. They have it up on there site.

Later Joe

mto925

Established Member
I live in Doylestown, Bucks County. I decided to get a gt before going to college because loans on top of college did not sound fun. O well, building it up anyway. :rolling:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Anybody thought about a GTG in New Hope? Would be cool to line them all up along Main Street. Lots of great roads in that area for a cruise too!

stangomus

Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Anybody thought about a GTG in New Hope? Would be cool to line them all up along Main Street. Lots of great roads in that area for a cruise too!

New Hope would be a great place to cruise. I'm game for something along those lines when the car is ready.

mto925

Established Member
who imed me about shops? i closed it by accident. someone from chalfont?

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
not me.. but whats up guys? hows everyone doing? im still layin here in bed lol... i love surgery lol/// how goes the detailing stangomous?

stangomus

Established Member
Detailing is going well and I am way ahead of schedule. I didn't know I was going to have soo much time to work on it. Car has been clayed, buffed, buffed, buffed, touched-up, glazed, and I just put the first of 3 coats of wax on it today. I should have the second coat on by tuesday and the final coat on wednesday. Next I pull the wheels off! If I keep going at this rate, I should have her done by the 19th! Can't wait to drive her again. Shifty Powers, I bet you can't wait to get home and take your girl for a drive too. Anyway, good luck bro!

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Steve told me that he's going to be getting a meet/cruise together soon, since he didn't do any last year :) Probably at either Vince's or GSP like old times :beer:

Hi Michelle and Russ. I will be posting about the meet soon and it looks like it
will be at GSP. I will talk to Ken and try to get it together for the first or second
sunday in April. I want to make it just like the meets we used to have there in the past. hope everybody can make it. I need to get my Cobra out for a ride. see you guys soon. bring that camera Russ.

Steve.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe.

vipergts281

Established Member
04MysticCobra said:
Hi Michelle and Russ. I will be posting about the meet soon and it looks like it
will be at GSP. I will talk to Ken and try to get it together for the first or second
sunday in April. I want to make it just like the meets we used to have there in the past. hope everybody can make it. I need to get my Cobra out for a ride. see you guys soon. bring that camera Russ.

Steve.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice. I will definitely try and make this one. :rockon:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Jman said:
GSP????? as in GARDEN STATE PLAZA?

Jman,
Yes, as in the Garden State Plaza in Paramus. I see you are in Sparta. I live over in Glenwood by Mountain Creek. If you come to the GSP Meet we can cruise down together. If they ever get the new Hooters built over in Franklin I will be doing some Meet/Cruises from that location. Sussex county is a great place for cruises. we have done many over the past few years. hope to meet up with you soon with our first meet of the season.

Steve.

--------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread