Hey Guys, Who is in the NJ or tri-state area?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Nice. I will definitely try and make this one. :rockon:

Vipergts281,
That would be great. I will be posting a thread for the meet in the next few weeks. we have had some great turnouts in the past with our GSP meets so this one should not be any different. hope to see you there.

Steve.

---------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
stangmous.... thats the thing.. i am home man.... just im not allowed to drive...... glad to hear its going well.. hopefully youll have her back by the 19th.. sounds like ur enjoying working on her too... keep it up and good luck

DocEwwww.... burlington? ur only about 30 mins up rt 130 from me.... how it going man

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
whats up guys? hows everyone doing? im good to go now... cant do anything really so driving is my thing.. once this SHITTY SNOW melts.... bah.. where is spring...

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
ok guys... i found it... Your all more then welcome to meet up with me and cruise down together.. me and a few of the club members are going down that friday.. the rest are coming in later that day or saturday...

May 11-14 2006.. Wildwood NJ.. 14th annual National auto show....

thats right we take up then entire boardwalk.. and i think me and the guys have 2 houses down there... if not i can get one im sure... but if you guys wanna go let me know.. we are more than happy to meet up with people.. we love cruisin with a bunch of people.. sooo please let me know... i know its kinda far away... but now i know the dates... im planning... so.. JUST LETTIN U KNOW... whos in? muahahhaa

arpabot

Established Member
North NJ by Garden State Plaza mall :) Will be there for the Feb. 26th meeting. Hope to see u guys there..and we can meet any other day too.

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
South jersey - 1/2 way between AC & Phila.

If you guys are planning on going to Wildwood. Keep it low key. Last year the cops were complete asses and harassed everyone, from Classic cars to modern. People that went down there for the weekend were pretty PO'd. So just make sure you don't rev the engines, Smoke tires, or act up.

However, if you ride a Harley down there, you can have straight pipes and a NON-DOT Brain Bucket.... Go Figure :nonono:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
from someone who went last year said that cops didnt bother too many people... said he was standing at a light where a drunk guy just kept getting cars to do burnouts.. even minivans... lol i dunno... well see whats up... hopefully well have a house or 2.... ill let u know...

Jowlz

Ain't yo baby daddy
Established Member
I just found this section of the board. I'm up in Wilkes-Barre, PA. I'd be interested in any meets once the good weather breaks. I work in the racing industry so I am not home much. Hopefully, you all will have a meet when I am around. There seems to be a big absence of SVT vehicles up my way. Would be cool to see some others.

Users who are viewing this thread