hey guys! new here from colorado!

scrmngyellow

Established Member
hey guys. Thought I would join after coming and going across the site as a guest for a while after the new purchase. my name is brett, and i live in Durango, Colorado with my wife Heather. Just recently purchased a 2004 mustang cobra. color is screaming yellow. vehicle was sold at barrett jackson in las vegas 2010 (have the window sticker still from sale). I'll try to get pictures posted in the next day or two. Currently located in colorado, will have the car up at ford fest at bandimere speedway this next weekend along with my wife's 2004 mustang gt. you guys seem like a great community and would like to meet a few members from around the area if possible. would love to see some other members at fordfest too!

scrmngyellow

Established Member
not sure if this picture will post or not but its worth a shot!
575113_10100349233919645_1548282444_n.jpg

scrmngyellow

Established Member
this is a picture of my wife's car with a nice reflection of mine in the paint at a local car show here in town. hope you guys enjoy the new rides and i'll try to get some better pictures up soon!

551725_10100410168621015_2019936072_n.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance, Brett, and congratulations on buying your 2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra from BJ. I was there in 2010 (Vegas) but don't recall seeing your car. Did it go across the block or was it for sale in the outdoor tent?

Nice that Heather has a Mustang, too. You both obviously love Ford muscle. Enjoy them! :)

scrmngyellow

Established Member
thanks for the reply. didnt purchase it straight from barrett jackson. i'm the fourth owner now but was given all the documents from the purchase. its listed as auction number 31.1 for the 2010 las vegas show and is archived in their system. i'm just proud to be the owner of a car with a very good history. i purchased the car with 4313 miles on it and now it currently has 5900 ( drove it home from texas after purchasing). I purchased it from an nfl player who had purchased it from the guy who had bought it at barrett jackson. not sure if he wants me throwing around his name so i'll probably keep it undisclosed. to say the least it was a very clean car! i plan on garaging it most of the time and do not want to be the guy who tore up one of the only cobras to cross the block for now. i'm in contact with barrett jackson to get a picture of the car coming across the block (was told it did in fact come across the block as a no reserve car) if you have any pictures of know of anyone who might i am trying to get as much history on this car as possible.

Darhawk

Established Member
Hey Screaming Yellow! I met you last night at the Tower and Hampden Sonic. I had the Red Cobra couple cars down from you.
I really liked your ride! Super clean!

scrmngyellow

Established Member
Thanks man. your car looked super clean for the year too. sorry I didn't get a chance to check it out more. had a couple friends meet us there and they and others kept me really busy. We lived in Denver a few years back and were always at the cruise in with my wife's car. Ford fest was super hot this year temp wise. Please keep in touch . I'm really interested in getting more into this community and getting to know other Colorado members.

Users who are viewing this thread