Hermann tune

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
I just got back from Horsepower by Hermann shop today and let me just say, I am impressed.

Ive had my 03/04 for like 5 months, and I just havent been feeling it. It always felt doggy in traffic, and the car seemed to just fall on its face past 5500rpm at the strip. I tried adding mods, it seemed to help for a while. Then finally the other day, I just gave up and called Hermann, as a last ditch effort before I just put this thing up for auction.

To say this is a different car, wouldnt do Hermann justice. I cant believe this is my cobra, however the VIN does match the registration, so I guess its for real .

The car is smooth in traffic now, no more shifting down to 1st to pass people @30 mph. On the way home, a yellow roush stage 3 had been riding my ass the whole way. Well, without going into detail, lets say I hurt his feelings a couple times once we got on the highway, and that was in 90 degree weather after sitting in traffic. . Usually after sitting in traffic I couldnt even reel in bolton Mach1s, so I feel a huge difference, and its a heavy vert to boot lol!

So I guess I wanna say thanks to Hermann, you really saved this car for me, and this is all on the street tune =p Cant wait till the next time im at the track!

PS- I rode the thing to the floor for about 40 miles home and only managed to use a 1/4 tank, thats about half of before. Performance and economy cant be beat.

Wolfhound

25th Infantry
Established Member
Awesome, I am going to have to check him out since it isn't to far from home. What type of tuning software does he use?

etfhb

Established Member
"no more shifting down to 1st to pass people @30 mph."

:shrug:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nothing beats a good tune! Glad you're happy with your Cobra now. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread