Heres a good laugh

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
my mom had the kung-fu slippers, im more than 1' taller and 60 lbs heavier and she still makes me flinch:thumbsup:

dammit mary has more posts then me again:??:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by Grim's Reaper
Jay, ..so that explains why you do the things you do huh?!:-D ;-)
I think I still have pieces of leather stuck in my a** from the belt my dad used, they are right next to the splinters from all the wooden spoons my mom had to use too! :shrug: can I say, I had it coming.

LMAO Greg! My mom kept a belt around her neck most of the time (3 girls, she had to). But what was the worst was the Chinese Tallow switches. I would start crying when Dad would start peeling the leaves off.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
:kaboom: hehe....I've never been hit in the face or smacked but i did get my fair share and then some of a good ol' fashioned whoppin'

Leadhead

Melodramatic Nihilist
Established Member
That reminds me of the time when...sh*t I can't even remember what we did. Probably an indication that physical disipline works! Anyway my sister and I did something that really pissed my dad off so he first made us go into the dining room so he coul cool off a little and then he called us out to get spanked. My sister went out first and she grabbed a thin summer fashon magazine off the dining room table and stuffed it down the back of her pants. When she came back, she looked at me and had a smile on her face. So I am thinking "good call sis"... but I thought I would be smarter and I grabbed the local phone book and it didn't occur to me that mabee it should be something that should be easier to stuff down my pants because then It wouldn't look like I had a square a$$! My dad saw that and was crying he was laughing so hard and told me to take the book out of my pants. He was still laughing his a$$ off while he was spanking me...I did not think it was so funny at the time!

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
as long as its not fake BOOBIES!!!:uh oh: ...........hrm...........i see ive surpassed you YET AGAIN mary MUAAHAHAHAHAHA:thumbsup:

Hey, you've passed me again! You whore, you!

Users who are viewing this thread