Heres a good laugh

Jens03GT

Established Member
I put this link at another forum. Thought it would be better in here. Check it out. It is pretty funny. Just thought I would share a laugh with you guys.

abuse or disciplan

Works now.

Not to be taken seriously. Just a joke.

Last edited:

Jens03GT

Established Member
That is what I thought. I guess from some people computers it just does not work. I posted it in the dough nut shop too.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I come from a traditional italian family..so i kinda recognize the "five across the eyes" growing up :dw: I'd never do any of that to my kids when i have them..i'd just lock them in a room and make them read every post from LS1.com :-D

Jens03GT

Established Member
I do not think that I want kids either. I think that I had kids I might be forced to grow up. :nono: Sorry , can't be doing that now can we.

USMCracing

Established Member
Yeah I think my mom read that along time ago. Cause she followed it to a T with me as a kid. I think I need to let her read it again cause my brother doesn't get knocked around like I did as a kid.:bash:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
HEY! My mom hit me with the One-Handed Chauffeur Slap! :-D Kick-azz! Also, I remember when I was 9 my mom slapped the shite outta me on Aisle 3 of the grocery store. And you know what? I had it coming!

-----------------------------

If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite.

The problem is that kids today think their opinions matter.

If you love your kids, love them enough to beat them so that they don't grow up to be idiots.

beatkid4.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lesson: Beat your kids...don't abuse your kids...lol Just beat your kids. :thumbsup: Of course, I don't ever want to have kids so what do I know? :-D

Last edited:

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Jay, ..so that explains why you do the things you do huh?!:-D ;-)
I think I still have pieces of leather stuck in my a** from the belt my dad used, they are right next to the splinters from all the wooden spoons my mom had to use too! :shrug: can I say, I had it coming.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
:lol: Greg, what can I say? Its kept me out of handcuffs all these years -- I'm gonna stick with it...lol :-D Man, you got smacked by both parents? Ouch! You were one of those bad azz kids, weren't you? :D j/k

My dad is a pretty tough guy but never layed a hand on me. My mom is 5'4, maybe 110 pounds, and she scared the crap outta me, my cousins, and my friends!!...lol Never got hit w/ a wooden spoon -- but I had to go "get the switch" a few times.

Last edited:

USMCracing

Established Member
Yeah My Dad was the cool one, My Mom was Evil and used anything within a arms reach to hit/throw. But hey like zzzzzer said it kept me out of any major trouble.

ssssnake

Established Member
Damn! I posted on the other one. Here's my two cents.....

LOL I did get a whoopin on occasion, but it was with a belt across my butt. They never hit me on the face or back with a hand. That's what butts are for. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread