Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
This. Resist the urge to blame the group. The individual deserves the blame.
Sarcasm?

I wish the actual gays could finally grow up and divorce them selves from the genderists...

Choosing who you want to have sex with and choosing what identity you want to be are two separate issues.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Of course it's an AR with a brace.

Screenshot_20230327-234006.png

rborden

Established Member
Parents aren’t teaching their kids how to handle their emotions.

These weaklings are ruled by their emotions. Their decision making is based on emotions.

One bad emotional day can land you in a prison cell, a hospital or in a coffin.

They should make it a law that if you commit a mass shooting, your name and picture won’t be publicly released. You don’t get an obituary, your remains are cremated and you don’t get a tombstone or grave marker at a cemetary, no mention of your name on any cemetary website.

Your name and photos are purge from all search engines and removed from all government webpages and all school and university websites.

Any media publications where you received a mention or recognition are removed from online.

The world forgets you ever existed. Stop giving these animals the attention they seek.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
A bunch of you are wrong about the shooter. She was a biological woman, she wanted to be a man.

Not the typical trans freak we hear about who are men that want to be women but her type do exist.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Not a woman. Just some mentally deranged freak on lots of meds - just like every other one of these types of shootings.
There are a couple freaks on base that are in the middle of transitioning. They just show up one day, not in uniform and with makeup and a different shade of hair. “ I’m like dude”….. That’s when I’ll get talked to….

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
CNN: Trans shooter? Nothing to see here, now to the weather.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
CNN: Fiery Transtesticular But Mostly Peaceful slaughtering of a couple of Christian 9 year olds and some old worthless ****s.

Now on to the weather.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder if “it” properly applied for an amnesty form 1 before carrying out the shooting

wish the picture was clearer … wonder what the stickers / writings say on it….

perhaps “MAGA life” or something of that sort…

tistan

Established Member
Sarcasm?

I wish the actual gays could finally grow up and divorce them selves from the genderists...

Choosing who you want to have sex with and choosing what identity you want to be are two separate issues.
They can't because their own belief system is built on the dogma that they are just normal people. The only way to feel normal is by convincing or forcing normal people to accept you as normal. Therefore they are in your homes, schools, and churches trying to force you to accept their lifestyle. People need to wake up to the fact that this is not a libertarian live and let live agenda. It is absolutely time to start fighting back or our way of life will be destroyed.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
They can't because their own belief system is built on the dogma that they are just normal people. The only way to feel normal is by convincing or forcing normal people to accept you as normal. Therefore they are in your homes, schools, and churches trying to force you to accept their lifestyle. People need to wake up to the fact that this is not a libertarian live and let live agenda. It is absolutely time to start fighting back or our way of life will be destroyed.

I disagree. You could be a gay and totally opposed to being a transpecies… its one thing to like something (even if wrong) vs. Actually believing you are something not even based on factual reality….

The transpecies are not only degenerates but they are actually very mentally ill.

I agree with Corbic, the gays should separate from that movement.

I don’t personally know any gay people, but have gotten used to @Tezz500 on this site throughout the years, and although I dont agree with his sexual practices, I know he means well and at least aint a total goner…. :LOL:

tistan

Established Member
I disagree. You could be a gay and totally opposed to being a transpecies… its one thing to like something (even if wrong) vs. Actually believing you are something not even based on factual reality….

The transpecies are not only degenerates but they are actually very mentally ill.

I agree with Corbic, the gays should separate from that movement.

I don’t personally know any gay people, but have gotten used to @Tezz500 on this site throughout the years, and although I dont agree with his sexual practices, I know he means well and at least aint a total goner…. :LOL:
As I said, gay people believe they are normal, they are not. It is the same belief system, and the very reason the movements cannot separate. For the gays to separate from the trans movement, they would have to address their own hypocrisy.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
As I said, gay people believe they are normal, they are not. It is the same belief system, and the very reason the movements cannot separate. For the gays to separate from the trans movement, they would have to address their own hypocrisy.

again… huge difference between a dude that likes to stuff his face full of double bacon cheese burgers and another dude who believes he IS the burger….

no horse in this race… thats just the way I see it…. I have no issue with a regular gay… I have huge issues with transpecies.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You’re splitting sea-unt hairs.
Ya, I guess I just have a personal stance that if someone was born with an innie they are female with she/her used as pronouns. If born with an outie then they are male with he/him used.

I will not play into their delusion of what they want to be identified as regarding gender and pronouns.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread