Here we go...another school shooting: Nashville

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I mean it's not every week, but happens often to where cops arrest some teen for bringing gun(s) to campus. Are they just trying to act tough or are they trying to go through with some type of shooting?

Not every county has the exact same budget for school security.

With one kid in school now, it hits way harder reading these stories.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Nashville’s court system is a ****ing joke. Every day there is another report of some criminal with a rap sheet longer that my arm being wanted for yet another crime that is similar to the previous ones.

Teens stealing guns and cars daily.

They get let off on a $1 bail and usually commit crime the same ****ing day.

No joke, there was a teen arrested for gun charges, assault, theft and was let out the same day of the arrest and carjacked somebody that night with a stolen gun.

The only way forward is putting these rabid animals down. People need to start bankrupting the cities that allow this to happen through BS policies. Start killing the officials that allow this.

People talk about removing immunity from police. How about we do the same with DAs, judges, and attorneys.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

snakedoctor

Established Member
We had a false alarm today at a high school near me (Wright City, MO).

…and People ask us why we home school…
We are starting to really think about homeschooling. Our youngest is 10 and this type of thing haunts me. How difficult has it been for you to homeschool? Is there a lot involved? How did you go about it?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I mean it's not every week, but happens often to where cops arrest some teen for bringing gun(s) to campus. Are they just trying to act tough or are they trying to go through with some type of shooting?

the ones I know about around here, it was more gang related shit and for after school activities or just showing off

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We are starting to really think about homeschooling. Our youngest is 10 and this type of thing haunts me. How difficult has it been for you to homeschool? Is there a lot involved? How did you go about it?
Check to see if you have a local home school support group made up of parents who are home schooling. We have friends who home school, and the local group has been a big asset, providing advice and resources.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
the ones I know about around here, it was more gang related shit and for after school activities or just showing off

Yea, that's what it seems to be, but in this day and age you just don't know if it's just a really dumb kid, gang or someone trying to inflict pain on others. Like that Michigan kid last year who got pulled out of class over the drawing of the gun, searching for ammo online, then came back to the classroom, got his gun and killed 4 students.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
A lot of folks in our church home school so we have a lot of support. We do CC (Classical Conversations). It’s a Christian curriculum. It’s not easy to home school but we have the means to and my wife loves it. It’s been good. Our kids are 8 and 6.

We are not necessarily committed to home schooling through high school. We take it year by year but the more LGBTQ takes over public school and shootings happen it’s a no brainer.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Depends on your state but there are a ton of resources out there. We are switching to homeschooling after this school year is done. All 3 of our kids are currently in elementary grades at a private Christian school and it’s great but we are making the change to have more flexibility with activities and traveling. For example, I am pulling my oldest out next week to take him to an all week hockey camp and I’m sure I will get the third degree for it. That’s the sort of thing that rubs me the wrong way.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
FsQlf5GaYAAD_js.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread