here we go again... be careful driving starting tomorrow.

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
So im sitting here in the theater waiting for the midnight showing of fast five and it just dawned on me.... starting tomorrow just like the last 3 movies, every dam person in a honda, nissan, mitsubishi, or toyota are going to think they own a race car. So expect every one of them you see either try and race or just zoom past you lol... And im not talking about evos, gtrs, those are respectable. Im talking about the people with g35s, 350zs, eclipses, celicas, etc. be safe ....

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I can honestly say... I forgot about this movie until just now! I don't have to worry though, this town is that bad with or without Vin Diesel's help.

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
Oh man... last time I almost got run off the road 800x for a 10 min drive. People darting across 4 lanes, cutting people off, raving about how great vtec is.........

03snakenvtn

Established Member
I saw a PT Cruiser tear across the theater parking lot when leaving one of those movies a few years back. It just completely tore through the parking lot diagonally through a bunch of spaces and cars at wot. I was hoping he'd lose it, but he made it through the parking lot unscathed..

Shadow_Stang

SVT Protege
Established Member
You can imagine the sheer terror I felt entering the parking garage when I heard an army of lawn mowers come to life and go zipping through the parking lot... hell I even saw a Rav4 trying to drift it made me lol

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
LOL I remember when the first one came out and I had my cobra... I got reved at my ever ricer east of the mississippi.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
No increase of ricers here.

Maybe because its an action movie franchise not based around a single set type of cars....

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
So im sitting here in the theater waiting for the midnight showing of fast five and it just dawned on me.... starting tomorrow just like the last 3 movies, every dam person in a honda, nissan, mitsubishi, or toyota are going to think they own a race car. So expect every one of them you see either try and race or just zoom past you lol... And im not talking about evos, gtrs, those are respectable. Im talking about the people with g35s, 350zs, eclipses, celicas, etc. be safe ....

thx for the heads-up... i will keep my z33 locked-up in the garage! i agree with the r35 being respectable but the evo!?! :dw: you serious?

jdoyle

Computer Guru?
Established Member
thx for the heads-up... i will keep my z33 locked-up in the garage! i agree with the r35 being respectable but the evo!?! :dw: you serious?

id seriously respect an evo. whats so unbelievable about that?

Last edited:

CPRsm

Best part is going to the drags and the import crowd showing up with stock cars and junk radials leaking on the track and leaving piss poor rubber over the good stuff. Can't wait.
There are some nasty Evo's around here. Ranging for 400awhp to 700awhp.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Oh geez...........I remember the first movie.........Imagine a 24 screen theater with a mall size parking lot full of ricers. After that movie was over I wanted to put spike strips at every exit of the parking lot..........stupid asshats. Now we have acouple of cops that park in front of the theater on all the busy movie nites. Im sure there will still be some dumbshits that will tear out of the parking lot after Fast Five right in front of the cops.

YoungJim

Established Member
I don't know why I went to see the first one, but I did enjoy leaving, listening to all the idiots revving their mothers' minivans, while I quietly purred away, knowing perfectly well how things stacked up...

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread