Here is what I made..Perhaps new Hobby?

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
nice looking cakes....makes me hungry!

My mom used to make cakes, she was pretty good at it. She made a few wedding cakes for people. Decent money, but waaaaay to much stress if something happens to the cake in transit or anything really lol.

donpablo

Established Member
Wow nice work. You hit on my 4 year old 2 biggest thrills! He routinely mock drag races in the house with his older brother and tears ass around the neighborhood on his big wheel vrooooming around corners and mock shifting!

DP

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Good to see I'm not the only guy who likes to do it.

Here are a couple of my creations. Both done from my and my boys' creativity. We made them for a Cub Scout silent auction.

The first one we used a football cake mold. The bottom and top are decorated. It's suppose to be a space ship.

The second one is the moon. I used fondant to create the surface.

808472307_42f31ab84d.jpg

808471947_0addb88970.jpg

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Wow, Jimmy. Those are awesome.

How do you make them (or decorate them I guess is more correct)?
CHVYETR said:
They look awesome My kids would love them
And you have a birthday party today, right? Get cookin' :poke:

Last edited:

AngelOreo

Special
Established Member
MMars.. They are great.. yeah I agree it is nice to see as you say that other guys have a creative side to them.

Greg..
They have cake pans that as you saw have a pattern. They tell you how to make the icing and color it. Some if it is just practice and winging it. It real yis not to hard if you can handle basic cooking stuff.

But they also said the IRS bushing kit was pretty easy if you can do a clutch. pfft. A clutch job has nothing on the stinking IRS upgrade.

Any who.. We'll see what he wants next year.. we had his party today.. it was a huge hit!

Users who are viewing this thread