Second Birthday (07) Cake:

DSCF2881.jpg

DSCF2883.jpg

Honest Feedback apprecciated.

Thanks.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Very nice. My wife is good at that too. She made the SVT cake that was at the GTG. See if you can top her and make a cake that looks like a cobra.

AngelOreo

Special
Established Member
TGS2 said:
Very nice. My wife is good at that too. She made the SVT cake that was at the GTG. See if you can top her and make a cake that looks like a cobra.

I learned a very long time ago that it is wise to always be a step BEHIND the spouses...chuckle.. was a painful lesson to boot. :bash:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I'd like an Elmo one! If you can have it ready by September the 30th that would be great! Swap for Mods?????

AngelOreo

Special
Established Member
How hard were they to make?
Not that hard to make.. just tedious. I know you can buy the paint on ones from Walmart etc.. but it was more fun..

I'd like an Elmo one! If you can have it ready by September the 30th that would be great! Swap for Mods?????

Not sure I risk ruining the cake for your kids.. then I'd have to get shot by yours wife.. etc etc.. and then you'd spam bad things about me online.

AngelOreo

Special
Established Member
haha.. I actually do cook quite well.. but not ready to wait on ungrateful dirt bags that think everyone owes them something. I hate people like that when I go out. I'm not bitter.. I just dislike the general public.

Users who are viewing this thread