Here are the new colors for the '04 Cobra (pics)

GoatDaddy

sweet. Is that blue the Mystichrome, or just a darker blue than Sonic? I don't really care for how the SB turns puplish, so I'd love to see a DARK DARK blue on the Cobra.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
no its mystic

You can tell because it looks kinda green on the corner of the front bumper. Some of the other pics from the link show the mystic off a little better.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
love the mystic color, but i don't like the yellow. it's too dark, looks like a "burnt" yellow. something a lil more brighter would be nice.

ltv1

Established Member
The "Short School Bus" yellow I can do without. But I would like to see an Old School orange one. Mine is SB which is great but generic, I just think an orange Cobra would look very aggressive.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I wish the mystic was more green than purple/blue. I think the yellow will be kinda nice like that darker yellow in what year 99?? Cant wait to see the orange.

blackjack

Established Member
Pretty nice, but I wish there was a pic of the competition orange

You have already attached this image to a post. Please refrain from uploading duplicate images. If you need to refer to this image it can be found in this thread:

WTF??

anyways....I'm really thinking of trading mine up for this..it makes me all "warm & fuzzy" feeling:eek:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Yeah, it is lovely. Just hoping there will be a low-miled one that an old man has had that hasn't ever abused it so I can sell the 99 and get an orange 04

Users who are viewing this thread