Herbalife & Advocare

wht93gted

Established Member
Isagenix is the latest. I like watching all the FB posts from people, and every post that starts out like "I'm not just trying to get you to buy this, but this stuff is the shit!..." and it goes on and on.

There must be a FB post template, because I see so many people post the same structured crap. Always just makes me think of The Office, and Michael Scott's pyramid scheme lol

brainwashing praying on the naive.

Last edited:

01GTB

Established Member
A buddy of mine is selling Nerium skin cream now and is constantly posting on FB about how awesome it is and all his sales meetings and other crap. Annoying as shit.

My neighbor is a "brand partner" as well. I heard him outside on the phone talking about all the money they could make.

MFE

Established Member
A buddy of mine is selling Nerium skin cream now and is constantly posting on FB about how awesome it is and all his sales meetings and other crap. Annoying as shit.

I have an acquaintance selling the It Works Body Wrap crap, and I had to block him from my FB feed. He and his wife seem to be doing well with it but I can't stand the ra-ra pyramid scam bullshit and its sprinkling of spiritual fervor. Load of ****in' crap.

Dragu1a

Established Member
my fiancee's aunt sells herbalife...she buys a couple things from her, but i'm about to put the brakes on it.

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I've taken all of Advocares products, my wife use to try to sell it, and her Aunt is in the Advocare Cult. It's a multi-level marketing sales process with bland, watered down supplements that are touted by biased Dr's and people within the very top of the "upstream". The products are so bland and mundane that getting other people as your "downstream" selling for you and signing others up to sell is the only way to make money. The average adviser made only $1300 last year. Fake, inflated income amounts are claimed and way too common. If you're comfortable with exploiting every personal, familial relationship to sell the crap, go for it. I had better results with hard training, heavy lifting, and GNC products by far. I've been unfriending facebook friends that sell Herbalife/Advocare because it was getting out of control. My wifes aunt was pushing the crap so hard for the longest time claiming she was getting rich off of Advocare, and magically recently admitted she makes piddly on it. The top 50 people do well, the other million lose money overall.

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
I have had people try to sell me herbalife. It's a little annoying to say the least, but I understand they are trying to make a living. I delete the people on Facebook. I have looked at the products and didn't care for it or the price.

Rock44

Established Member
I love Advocare and am a distributor but I agree that the pushy bullshit gets old. Their stuff works but I don't bring it up unless asked and then I just offer some free samples to let them be their own judge.

The reason I stayed away from it for so long was because pushy jackasses. Shit gets old real fast.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Friend of a Friend tried to get me into selling shit From/for AmWay and XS energy drinks. they tatsed like ass and no one wanted to buy. He was all for it preaching all over facebook and showing up at my job and house unexpectedly trying to push the pyramid shit. i wasnt with it. Nobody is buying it and im not investing my money to carry product that wont sell. If i was all into telling people how good something is i would just slang dope. i know that sells! Bunch of broke college kids living off Ramen dont care about cleansing their insides... especially when they wash it down with Chipotle and Beer every night.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
^^haha you too huh? My sells the wildtree stuff, pretty good ingredients with none of the fillers. But all that other stuff, AmWay, XS ENERGY BLAHH

truefiveo

Established Member
One of the main reason I got off Facebook I got tired of seeing women posting this crap on timelines
itworks1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread