Help With Wheels choice

deathlyvenom

Established Member
I have a 08 shelby gt500 vapor silver black stripes looking for ideas on wheels maybe black wheels also my car is lowered and ideas or pics with my setup thanks guys

slynch68

Established Member
Vossen CV2 or CV3 some of the best looking wheels out there. They have an extensive gallery on their website of mustangs. Enjoy

2Sharpie

Established Member
I like the RTRs but dont like the offset, and there something said for having "factory" wheels - just buy my extra set of '10s and powdercoat them like me!!

IA Shelby

Established Member
I have a 08 shelby gt500 vapor silver black stripes looking for ideas on wheels maybe black wheels also my car is lowered and ideas or pics with my setup thanks guys

Forgestar CF5
[ame=http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10009]Forgestar CF5 and H&R RSS coilovers - Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 Forum[/ame]

Also Forgestar F14 - Matte Black Shelby GT500

--------
Established Member
i went with CCW for the 11" rear for the 325/30/19 tires...they are 19"...they are 1 piece forged and to me the best bang for ur buck...$4600 wheels and tires to my door...my car is lowered with BMR sus....the wide rear makes the car look really aggressive to me

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

--------
Established Member
the only thing i am going to change is to go with a larger front tire...i screwed that up...my car still has the rake to it that the BMR sus was supposed to level out...plus it's really low in the front

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
I like the RTRs but dont like the offset, and there something said for having "factory" wheels - just buy my extra set of '10s and powdercoat them like me!!

Do you have any idea what the offset is on the stockers? I cant find any info on this. Found a set of 19x9.5 wheels with a 35mm off set I like. Would a 305 work on these without modification like they do on the stock wheels?

TexasShelby

Established Member
Do those come in the correct offsets for our cars if we want to run a wide rear tire?

I believe the 9" does and it comes in 10" for the rear as well.

I can't make up my mind if I want to buy a set or try to get a couple more silver Razors and have them widened. I may do both, as in get the ones I have refurbed and widened, but buy a set of Shelby CS66s to use while the others are being widened.

The only good thing about living out here in the desert is winter driving is usually great top down weather most of the time.

Snake40

Established Member
Ha, yeah, Im a concrete contractor and we're having to wear dust masks when the mixer trucks pull on site. The jobs look like a sea of dust. It,s bad if I'm praying for rain!

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread