Help with school please

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
ok i hate to do this but i need a lot of help form some one that know English lit i have to done by the 5th of may if any one know Hamlet that is what i need the most help on. i know i am going to get burned for this but this is my last resort so i can get the class done so i can graduate i hate asking you all to do this but this is the point i am at. there is other stuff that needs to get done but i am trying take car of that my self. again i know i am going to get a lot of shit for this but i need all the help i can get.

Cameron

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i have 8days to do all of my english class on line i need some one to help me out so i can get this done i am just trying to find a few people to help me

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
i have 8days to do all of my english class on line i need some one to help me out so i can get this done i am just trying to find a few people to help me

Nothing like procrastinating and then begging others to do your work :rolleyes:

Bullitt520

Established Member
We need more info man. What does the project entail? Essay? Book Report?

Post the actual assignment or something.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Go to the book store and get cliff notes. I used to do this in high school. Never really read a book. Just read those cliff notes.

Bullitt520

Established Member
On second thought I'm not going to help you anyway so here you go:

SparkNotes: Hamlet

I got plenty of good grades in high school without reading those shitty books at all.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
all you need to know is that is that Horatio tries to take the easy way out and Hamlet dies in the end

so now you see that if you try to take the easy way out one of your friends is gonna die!

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i have to read 4 short stores and take quiz the one i have to read is "A Jury of Her Peers".here are the rest i can pic from i have to read 3 of them "The Monkey's Paw" "Lamb to the Slaughter" "Beware of the Dog" "The Sniper" "The Open Window" "The Boarded Window". i also have a bunch of poetry i have to do also like read BEOWULF, Canterbury Tales, and a bunch of other small ones but i have so much work to do i am reading 2 books that i have to finish by sunday so i car right the book reports for them and i also just cant read right thought them i have to stop and right down Journals for the book and that takes like 45 min each and each book has to have 5

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
there is other stuff that needs to get done but i am trying take car of that my self. again i know i am going to get a lot of shit for this but i need all the help i can get.

Cameron

i have to read 4 short stores and take quiz the one i have to read is "A Jury of Her Peers".here are the rest i can pic from i have to read 3 of them "The Monkey's Paw" "Lamb to the Slaughter" "Beware of the Dog" "The Sniper" "The Open Window" "The Boarded Window". i also have a bunch of poetry i have to do also like read BEOWULF, Canterbury Tales, and a bunch of other small ones but i have so much work to do i am reading 2 books that i have to finish by sunday so i car right the book reports for them and i also just cant read right thought them i have to stop and right down Journals for the book and that takes like 45 min each and each book has to have 5

i also have a hole section on Satire that i dont understand at all

you mean like spelling, grammar and proper usage

it appears that you need a lot of work in those areas Jr Woodchuck

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Touche'

You would be incorrect. There is a big difference between asking for help and asking someone to help you cheat.
ya but if some one was nice to do that much for me i would really appreciate it so if any one would that would be so awesome

all you need to know is that is that Horatio tries to take the easy way out and Hamlet dies in the end

so now you see that if you try to take the easy way out one of your friends is gonna die!
ya i new that but the stuff that is asked is so in depth

Users who are viewing this thread