Help, Shelby suspension?

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
I currently have Eibach springs and tokico D-spec shocks/ struts and I'm looking to gain a little bit of clearance (0.5 in) from what I have now in the front. The stock height of the car from the bottom edge of the fender above the front tire to the ground is 28-15/32"~28.5". I'll measure the height of the Eibach set up later today. How much does the FRPP front springs lower the ride height of the stock Shelby GT500?

drkchk03svt

Established Member
I am going with the Eibach Sportlines. They are lower than the Pro's. They should be delivered to the house in a few days!

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
Not enough imo. Doesnt really seem much different than stock to me.:sleeping:

Curious do you feel that the Eibachs are too low? I want my front a little lower.

Yeah, it looks nice but about 1/2" higher would be perfect for me. I'll take a measurement of it when I get home in a couple hours and tell you the overall front drop of the Eibach Pro-Kit from the stock height. I'm guessing it's 1.5"-1.75" overall but I'll let you know.

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
The exact measurement from the bottom of the front fender above the tire to the ground is 26-29/32" for the eibach springs in the front.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread